CanoScan 8000F This top-of-range film, photo and record scanner is developed for photographers and creative agencies requiring versatile scanner performance: phenomenal top quality at the greatest rate, with Zero Workout time.
A 4800x9600dpi * sensing unit catches incredible detail, providing crisp photos suitable for enhancement as well as high-resolution printing. The 48-bit colour deepness makes sure incredibly accurate colour reproduction.
Check an A4 web page at 300dpi in approx. 7 secs. There's Zero Workout time to accelerate efficiency. The USB2.0 High-Speed interface ensures quick information transfer.
- Scanner Type Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode 48-bit internal/external, Grayscale - 16-bit internal/external, Black & White, Text Enhanced
- Max. Document Size 8.5 x 11.7; Film - 35mm x 12 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides)
- Interface USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Dimensions (W x D x H) 11.2 x 19.5 x 4.2
- Weight 8.8 lbs.
- OS Compatibility Windows® 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac® OS 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v10.1 or later (classic mode), Mac OS X v10.1.3 (native mode)
- Software CanoScan Setup CD-ROM****** Including: ScanGear® CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft® PhotoStudio® (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase™ (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft® OmniPage® SE OCR™ (Windows/Mac OS 9.1 to 9.x, Mac OS X (classic mode)), NewSoft® Presto! PageManager® (Windows only) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard® (30-day trial version, Windows only); Adobe® Photoshop® Elements
- Power Source 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Max. Power Consumption 15 W (10.6 W standby)
- Operating Temperature:50° - 95°
- Operating Humidity:20% - 80% RH
- Warranty 1-year limited warranty with InstantExchange program (subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for full details.)
Canon CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4) 18.104.22.168aX 6,878KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista32/XP/2000) 22.214.171.124a 7,814KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8000F Scanner Driver (Windows Me/98) 126.96.36.199a 7,809KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Windows 98/Me) 10.2.2.0a 6,196KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) 10.2.3.1a 6,239KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6) 10.2.4.1X 9,046KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8400F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000) 10.2.2.0a 6,201KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8600F Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) 12.13.3 5,633KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8600F Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) 12.1.3 12,633KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8600F Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) 12.1.3 12,565KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4) 13.9.2 9,464KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) 13.9.2a 7,997KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) 13.0.5 17,185KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000) 13.0.5 16,997KB Download
Canon CanoScan 8800F Scanner Driver (Windows XP x64) 13.0.5 11,605KB Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon CanoScan 8000F:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon CanoScan 8000F in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon CanoScan 8000F.The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.