Fujitsu Lifebook T902 Driver Download-Fujitsu Lifebook T902 Specification and PriceFujitsu Lifebook T902 Specification and Price, Fujitsu Lifebook T902 is an old school conversion and tries to combine the benefits of tablets and notebooks. A new case, updated technology and a classically connected business orientation with high expectations for quality, performance and features.
Convertible - a notebook that can also be used as a tablet, has undergone a small revival in recent years. In the shadow of this tablet boom the device category has been intensively picked up again by manufacturing and now there is an incredible range of different models and concepts available. While classic versions like the Fujitsu Lifebook T902 comes with one central swivel joint at the bottom of the display frame, some alternatives use an exciting new concept. The MSI slider is, as the name implies, equipped with a known sliding mechanism of the mobile sector. Yoga Lenovo can flip the screen by 360 degrees down the notebook. Instead, the look of the Dell XPS 12 can be changed freely around the horizontal axis in the display frame and also offers an optical feast for the eye when switching between tablets and notebooks. Fujitsu Lifebook T902 makes no experiments in this regard. Since the center rotation of the screen can rotate once around its own axis should be locked by returning on the keyboard.
The Fujitsu Lifebook T902 is currently listed in three different configurations with Windows 8. Differences can be found with storage, processor, installed memory and of course at a price. It is equipped with Intel Core i5-3320M CPU, 4 GB RAM, UMTS module, 320 GB of mechanical hard drive and Windows 7. The basic model currently registered with Windows 8 has 500 GB hard drive and starts at around 1500 Euro.
The used Intel Core i5-3320M-CPU is a conventional processor with Thermal Design Power of 35 watts. Thanks to Turbo-Boost technology this processor can increase its base clock from 2.6 GHz to 3.3 GHz for single-threaded. For tasks that benefit from multiple working cores, Hyperthreading technology enables simultaneous coverage of 4 threads, which almost mimics quad-core CPUs. This fully automated system works so well, depending on the task situation, always optimal processor performance is provided.
Specifications Fujitsu Lifebook T902
- Processor: intel Core i5-3320M 2.6 GHz
- Motherboard: Intel QM77 (Panther Point)
- Memory: 4096 MB, 1x 4GB PC3-12800, 1 empty slot, max. 16 GB
- Graphics adapters: Intel HD Graphics 4000, Core: 650 MHz, Memory: 800 MHz, shared memory, igdumd64 22.214.171.12496 / Win7 64
- Display: 13.3 inch 16: 9, 1600x900 pixels, Digitizer (Pen input) + Multitouch, FUJ5C12, IPS, 65% sRGB color spectrum, glossy: no
- Hard drive: Toshiba MK3261GSYN, 7200rpm 320GB
- Soundcard: Realtek ALC269 @ Intel Panther Point PCH - High Definition Audio Controller
- Connection: 2 USB 2.0, 2 USB 3.0, VGA 1, 1 HDMI, 1 Kensington Lock, 1 Port Docking Station, Audio Connection: Headphone, Microphone, Card Reader: SD (max 2 GB), SDHC (max 32 GB) , SDXC (max 64 GB), 1 SmartCard, 1 Fingerprint Reader, Sensor: Brightness sensor,
- Network: Intel 82579LM Gigabit Network Connection (10/100 / 1000MBit), Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6205 (ABGN), 4.0 Broadcom Bluetooth, Sierra Wireless MC8305
- Optical Drive; MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8A2AS
- Size: Height x width x depth (in mm): 35 x 326 x 244
- Weight: 2.02 kg Power Supply: 0.56 kg
- Battery: 72 Wh Lithium-Ion, 6700 mAh, 10.8V
- Price: 1300 Euro (16jutaan)
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64 Bit
- Additional features: Webcam: FullHD, Speaker: 2 stereo speakers, Front side, Keyboard: Chiclet, Light Keyboard: no, Digitizer pen, Cleaning bristle, DVD-System, Nero 10, 24 Month Warranty
Download DevID Agent