WorkCentre® 3335/3345 Driver. Xerox WorkCentre® 3335/3345 is a Japanese multinational brand which includes dispersing its wings around the globe now. It really is known for the creation of cameras, video cameras, steppers, photocopiers, and medical equipment. Aside from this,Xerox WorkCentre is well-identified for producing the high-quality selection of printers because of their dependability and affordability.
WorkCentre® 3335/3345 printers contain advanced features which will make printing work easier and effective. But sometimes, you might run into a special glitches that can disturb your usual work. These problems can only be rectified by the use of expert instruction and support through complete diagnosis. To be able to resolve specialized issues confronted during operations, upgrading your WorkCentre® 3335/3345 driver is necessary. WorkCentre® 3335/3345 Driver in the download section below.
WorkCentre® 3335/3345 Specs
- Starting at$299 (after $50 rebate)
- Print speedup to 35 ppm
- Standard functionsCopy, Email, Fax, Print, Scan
- Duty cycleUp to 50,000 images/month1
- Recommended monthly print volumeUp to 4,000 pages
- Two-sided outputStandard
- Document handlerAutomatic Document Feeder
- Capacity: 50 sheets
- Size: 5.6 x 5.8 in. to 8.5 x 14 in.
- (142 x 148 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Maximum print resolution600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Processor speed1.0 GHz
- Print memory (standard/max)1.5 GB / 1.5 GB
- Connectivity10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Page Description Languages (PDL)PCL® 5e emulation, PCL® 6 emulation, PostScript 3 emulation
- Print featuresAutomatic 2-sided, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Earth Smart, Fit-to-page, MICR, N-up, Poster printing, Print from USB, Scaling, Toner save mode, Watermarks
- Mobile printingApple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, WiFi Direct (optional: Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™)
- First-page-out time, copyingAs fast as 13 seconds
- Maximum copy resolution600 x 600 dpi
- Copy featuresBackground suppression, Build Job, Darkness control, ID Card Copy, Margin shift, N-up, Photo mode, Program Ahead
- Fax featuresAddress book, Auto redial, Auto reduction, Color fax send, Delayed fax, Fax forward to email/fax, Junk fax barrier, Memory receive, PC fax (Windows only), Secure fax** - Analog phone line required.
- Fax compressionJBIG, JPEG, MMR/MR/MH
- Scan destinationsScan to USB, Scan to email, Scan to local PC, Scan to network PC
- Security features802.1x, IP filtering, IPSec, Mac address filtering, SNMPv3, Secure HTTPS (SSL), Secure LDAP
- WarrantyOne-year Quick Exchange
- Output capacity150 sheets
- Paper capacity
- Tray (Bypass tray): 50 sheets
- Tray 1: 250 sheets
- Tray (optional): 550 sheets
- Tray (Bypass tray): Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Tray 1: Custom sizes: 3.9 x 5.8 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (99 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Tray (optional): Custom sizes: 3 x 5 in. to 8.5 x 14 in. (76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm)
- Device Management
- Device management features
- Apple® Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox® CentreWare® Internet Services, Xerox® CentreWare® Web
- OS support
- Mac OS® version 10.8 and later, Windows® Vista® and later, Xerox® Global Printer Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®, various Linux® and Unix® distributions
- Operating Environment
- Temperature (operating)50 - 90 ° F (10 - 32 ° C)
- Temperature (non-operating)32 - 104 ° F (40 - ° C)
- Relative humidity (operating)20 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode)35 seconds
- ENERGY STAR
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- CE Mark applicable to Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC), EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, FCC Part 15, Class B, FCC Part 68, GOST, GS Mark, R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition
Driver For WindowsXerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 8.1 X32⟷ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows 7 X32⟷ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows Vista ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For windows XP⟷ Download
Driver For LinuxXerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Linux Rpm ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Linux Debian ⟷Download
Driver For Mac OsXerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.13 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.12 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.11 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.10⟷ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.9 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.8 ⟷Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.7⟷ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.6⟷ Download
Xerox WorkCentre 3335/3345 Driver For Mac Os X10.5 ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre® 3335/3345:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre® 3335/3345 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre® 3335/3345. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.