Download the drivers for the Xerox WorkCentre 3215 printer
The download driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 3215 printer will ensure full use of the correct device function and operation. On the Download service you will find the latest Xerox WorkCentre 3215 drivers - drivers officially provided by the device manufacturer. With that, you can be sure that your Xerox WorkCentre 3215 printer driver under Windows will work with the current software. After clicking Download button, the universal device driver will be downloaded. Thanks to this, you can be sure that your Xerox WorkCentre 3215 printer will work.
The program can also be downloaded on the producer's website or its distributors.
- Laser Printing Method
- Max. Media Sizes A4 Max. Resolution 600
- PC Connectivity USB
- Processor 360MHz
- Memory Standard 128MB
- Compatible Media Sizes A4, Letter, Legal, Executive, US Folio, Officio, ISO B5 , JIS B5, A5, A6, Envelope (Monarch / Com-10 / DL / C5 / C6), Custom size (76 x 127mm to 216 x 356mm) Fax mode: A4, Letter, Legal Copy modes: A4, Letter, Legal , Executive, US Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5, A5, A6
- Scanner Function Up to 4800 x 4800 enhanced dpi
- Copy Function Up to 24 ppm (Letter / A4) Copy Speed
- Dimension 445.2 x 395.3 x 410.5 mm
- Weight 13.8 kg
- Warranty 1-year Limited Warranty by Authorized Distributor
File: V4XPS_XEROX_WORKCENTRE_3215_V10.exe, Size 23.7 MB Download
Version: 3.03.13.02:11,Date: Oct 15, 2014
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 Driver Mobile Express
File: X-MED_5.469.9.0_PS_x86.exe, Size 37.3 MB Download
Version: 5.469.9.0, Date: Jan 5, 2016
Supported Platforms: Windows XP
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 Driver Scan, Fax, and Software Package
File: WorkCentre_3215_Windows_Software_Installer_Package.exe, Size 250.4 MB Download
Version: 5.469.9.0, Date: Oct 13, 2014
Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 x64, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 x64, Windows Server 2012 x64
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 Driver for MacintoshWorkCentre 3215 Driver and Software Installer Package
File:WorkCentre_3215_CD-Driver_1.03.01.dmg, Size 239.4 MB Download
Version: 1.03.01, Date Feb 20, 2017
Supported Platforms: macOS 10.12 (Sierra), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 Driver and Software Installer Package
File:WorkCentre_3215_CD-Driver_1.02.dmg, Size 122.5 MB Download
Version: 1.02, Date: May 1, 2015
Mac OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
Xerox WorkCentre 3215 Driver for Linux WorkCentre 3215 Driver Linux OS
File:WorkCentre_3215_Linux-Driver.tar.gz, Size 6.8 MB Download
Version: 1.00.25:00.05, Date: Oct 15, 2014
Ubuntu 10.04 - 13.04, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5, 6, Fedora 11 - 19, Debian 5.0 - 7.1, Mint 13 - 15, SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11, openSUSE 11.0 - 12.3
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 3215:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 3215 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.