Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver DownloadXerox DocuMate 4790 is the ideal scanner for large volume and distributed scanning environments. It has a duty cycle of up to 10,000 pieces per day and has been engineered with innovative features for easy operation and productive batch scanning, including stapler documents, dual ultrasonic feed detection and support for long document scanning.
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Specs:Quick Facts
- LCD Front Panel for job control, status and alerts
- Stapled Document Detection
- Ultrasonic Double Feed Detection
- Double Feed Skip Key
- Ionizer to reduce dust
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 90 ppm
- Scan Method: Dual Color Contact Image Sensor (CCFL light source
- ADF Capacity: 200 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 11.7" x 17", custom lengths up to 100" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 1.9" x 2.8" in
- Interface: Hi-speed USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Duty Cycle: 10000 pages/day
- Light Source: CCFL
- Dimensions: 18.5" x 17.5" x 13.4" (W×D×H)
- Weight: 40 lbs.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or equivalent processor
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows XP®
- 1 GB RAM (512 MB for Windows XP)
- 350 MB available hard disk space
- CD/DVD-ROM drive
- USB port
- DocuMate 4790 Scanner
- Quick Installation Guide
- Technical Support Card
- Blower w/Brush
- Roller Cleaning Paper, Cleaning Paper Card
- Shading Sheet, Shading Caution Leaflet
- DFP Roller Pad
- Hopper Cushion
- Paper Guide Pad
- AC Power Cord US (1), Euro/UK (2)
- USB Cable
- DVD-ROM including:
- User’s Manual
- Kofax® VRS™ Professional AIPE-EBC
- Nuance® OmniPage® Pro
- EMC® Captiva® QuickScan™ (Demo)
- Visioneer OneTouch® with Kofax VRS technology
- Scanner Drivers: TWAIN™, EMC Captiva ISIS®, Microsoft® Windows® Image Acquisition (WIA) Driver
- USB cable included
- 90 day on-site warranty
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver DownloadXerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For Windows 10 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 10 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 8 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 8 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 7 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows 7 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows Vista 64-Bit Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows Vista 32-Bit Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows XP 64-Bit Download
Xerox DocuMate 4790 Driver For windows XP 32-Bit Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Document 4790:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Document 4790 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Document 4790. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.