The Samsung ML-1865W is the world's smallest Wi-Fi enabled mono laser printer, and a real green home office advantage: extremely energy efficient and works quietly with less than 50 dB (A) operating sound. Wireless printing enables wireless connectivity: Simply press the WPS (WiFi Protected Set-up) button, and ML-1865W will be ready for wireless operation in a maximum of two minutes. The connection is automatically configured and protected if the access point supports it. And other "one touch" functions simplify printing, for example, devices with softly placed Soft Power buttons can be easily inserted into energy-saving mode by pressing a button.
Thanks to the space-saving dimension of only 341 x 224 x 184 millimeters, the ML-1865W can be perfectly integrated into any environment. But despite its small size, users do not have to sacrifice performance: ML-1865W prints up to 18 pages per minute at an effective resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. This provides optimal conditions for regular use, for example, by casual workers at headquarters, students and students who can print their tasks within minutes. In addition, the waiting time for printing is very short: The first page is a small miracle printer after less than 8.5 seconds.
Samsung ML-1865W Specs:
- Print Speed (Black) Up to 19 ppm in Letter
- First Print Out Time (Black) Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Emulation PCL5e, SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- Duplex Printing Manual
- Paper Input Capacity (Standard) 150-sheet cassette input capacity
- Output Capacity 100-sheet face down output capacity
- Media Sizes A4, A5, Letter, Legal, Executive, Folio, Oficio, ISO B5, JIS B5,
- Envelope(Monarch, No.10, DL, C5), Custom
- Media Type Plain ,Thin, Cotton, Recycled, Archive, Colored, Pre-Printed, Label, Bond, Thick, Envelopes, Cardstock, Transparency
- Interface IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network USB 2.0
- Noise Level Less than 50 dBA (Printing), Less than 25 dBA (Standby)
- Monthly Duty Cycle Up to 5,000 pages
- OS Compatibility Compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/2003 Server/2008 Server,
- Mac OS X 10.3~10.6, Various Linux OS
- Power Consumption (W) Ready<45 Watt, Active<350 Watt, Standby<3.9 Watt,
- PowerOff<0.45 Watt
- Product Dimensions (W x D x H, in) 13.4" x 7.2" x 8.8"
- Product Weight (lb.) 9.2
- Cartridge Type 1-piece Cartridge
- Toner Metrics Declared cartridge yield in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752
Samsung ML-1865W Series Printer Driver Download Compatibility – Operating System (OS):
Windows: – 10/10 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.1/8.1 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 8.0/8.0 (x64 bit-x32 bit), 7/7 (x64 bit-x32 bit), Vista/Vista (x64 bit-x32 bit), XP (x32 bit), 2012, 2008, 2003.Macintosh: – Mac OS X-10.10 (Yosemite), Mac OS X-10.9 (Mavericks), Mac OS X-10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X-10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X-10.6 (Snow Leopard), Mac OS X-10.5 (Leopard), Mac OS X-10.4 (Tiger).Linux: – (x64 bit – x32 bit)
Printer Driver (including Smart Panel), (Windows) 7/7 / Vista/Vista / XP / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 (x64 bit-x32 bit) – Ver. (3.11.34) – Size (17.93 MB) ⇔ Download
Set IP, (Windows) 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista / XP / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 (x64 bit-x32 bit) – Ver. (1.05.08.3.14) – Size (1.40 MB) ⇔ Download
Easy Wireless Setup, (Windows) 10/10 / 8.1/8.1 / 8/8 / 7/7 / Vista/Vista / XP / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 (x64 bit-x32 bit) – Ver. (188.8.131.52) – Size (3.78 MB) ⇔ Download
Printer Driver, (Mac) OS X (10.9 / 10. 8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4) – Ver. (5.00) – Size (3.83 MB) ⇔ Download
Set IP, (Mac) OS X (10. 8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5 / 10.4) – Ver. (1.00.05) – Size (215.45 KB) ⇔ Download
Easy Wireless Setup, (Mac) OS X (10. 8 / 10.7 / 10.6 / 10.5) – Ver. (1.2.7) – Size (4.78 MB) ⇔ Download
Printer Driver, (Linux) (x64 bit-x32 bit) – Ver. (1.00.06) – Size (15.34 MB) ⇔Download
Printer setting Utility, (Linux) (x64 bit-x32 bit) – Ver. (2.01) – Size (10.66 MB) ⇔Download
Smart Panel, (Linux) (x64 bit-x32 bit) – Ver. (2.00.65) – Size (15.53 MB) ⇔ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung ML-1865W:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Samsung ML-1865W In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.