The Brother HL-L5100DN Brother series monochrome laser printer is the best choice for high-performance print jobs. High print speeds up to 42 ppm are accompanied by more cost-effective prints than other printers in their class. Support for duplex functions for printing two-face documents and high-capacity ink cartridges allows you to save up to 50% on print costs. Meanwhile, a tray that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper can be added with an additional tray (sold separately) to accommodate up to 1340 sheets of paper.
Sophisticated optional security features help you set and limit printer permissions for foreign users outside the work team. Documents containing confidential information will be safer from irresponsible users. For companies that are very concerned about data security, the Brother HL-L5100DN printer offers a variety of security feature options, such as: Secure Function Lock that allows IT administrators to limit access to printers to up to 100 people or groups. Setting Lock prevents printer settings from being changed by any user. Secure Print allows each user to enter a PIN first before printing. Then lastly, this printer provides network security protocol support options such as Enterprise Security (802.1x), IPSec, and SSL / TLS.
Brother HL-L5100DNT Key Features:
- Printer Command Language (PCL)
- Ethernet connection
- Laser printer (print function ONLY). Monochrome.
- Depending on the model, the L5000 laser printers offer an optional 250-sheet and 520-sheet cassettes. This provides a maximum of three paper cassettes. Thanks to their small footprint, the laser printers also find space in cramped conditions.
- LCD display The backlit LCD display greatly simplifies the installation and administration of the printers.
- Printing the first page in less than 7.5 seconds and a high print speed of up to 40 pages / minute ensure that you do not miss a deadline.
Brother HL-L5100DNT Download Compatibility Driver :
Windows XP || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Windows Vista || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Windows 7 || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Windows 8 || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Windows 8.1 || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Windows 10 || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Mac OS X 10.6 or latest || Download brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Linux OS || Download Brother HL-L5100DNT Printer Driver Free
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Brother HL-L5100DNT:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Brother HL-L5100DNT in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.