Fuji Xerox Version 3100 Press which focuses on Ultra HD Image Quality photo industry.
This machine is claimed to provide bright colors with a resolution of 2400x2.400 dpi and sharper. Fuji Xerox Version 3100 Press also uses GX Print server in it. This special server is able to configure RGB (Red, Green, Blue) files automatically, while improving image quality through the Auto Correct Image Quality feature.
Post-press or finishing needs, Astragraphia offers Uchida AeroCut One and Graphtec FCX2000 engine solutions from Fuji Xerox. Both machines work for the final production process of cutting (cutting) with different capabilities.
Uchida AeroCut One produces vertical and horizontal pieces with precise perforations. This machine can also do creasing process on product output. While Graphtec FCX2000 produces pieces of detail according to the shape of the design and fit applied to stickers, product packaging, to magnetic paper.
- Rated speed
- 100 PPM (8.5" x 11"/A4 letter), 52-300 g/m²
- 80 PPM (8.5" x 11"/A4 letter), 301-350 g/m²
- 52 PPM (11" x 17"/12" x 18"/A3), 52-300 g/m²
- 44 PPM (11" x 17"/A3), 301-350 g/m²
- 2400 x 2400 dpi VCSEL ROS for sharpness, detailed shadows, and bright highlights
- 1200 x 1200 x 10 RIP rendering without down sampling for Ultra HD performance
- Recommended average monthly volume
- 250,000 pages per month
- Duty cycle
- 1,200,000 pages per month
- Line Screens
- Halftone Screens for smoother, crisper resolution and improved gradients
- 150, 175, 200, 300, 600 Clustered Dot
- 150, 200 Rotated Line Screen
- FM Stochastic Screen
- Standard Capabilities
- Color printing
- Optional Capabilities
- High-capacity feeding, stacking, and finishing
- Printed Sides
- Color Technology
- Automated Color Quality Suite via Full Width Array
- Paper sources
- 3 standard, 2 high capacity and 1 optional manual sheet inserter
- Standard paper capacity
- 3,900 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity with options
- 9,900 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum
- 3.9" x 5.7" (98 mm x 146 mm)
- Media Dimensions - Maximum
- 13" x 26" (330 x 660 mm)
- Media Weight - Minimum
- 52 g/m² (15 lb. bond)
- Media Weight - Maximum
- 350 g/m² (130 lb. cover)
- Media Types
- Coated and uncoated papers, bright papers, labels, business cards, glossy brochures, window decals, durable/synthetic papers, greeting cards, tabs, embossed, polyesters and custom solutions
- Mixed-stock jobs supported
- Auto Duplex
- High Capacity trays (52 - 350 g/m²)
- Standard trays (52 - 256 g/m²)
- Manual sheet inserter (52 - 350 g/m²)
- Tray 1
- 550 sheets
- Tray 2
- 550 sheets
- Tray 3
- 550 sheets
- High Capacity Feeder
- High Capacity Feeder: Two trays at 2,000 sheets each
- Optional Inserter: 250 sheets
- Digital Front Ends
- Xerox® EX-P 3100 Print Server Powered by Fiery®
- Xerox® EX 3100 Print Server Powered by Fiery®
- Xerox® FreeFlow® Print Server for the Xerox® Versant® 3100 Press
- Electrical Requirements
- Base Configuration: 208-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 30A (sole use)/single phase/NEMA 14-30
- Additional electrical required for print server, feeding/finishing devices
- 115 VAC 15 Amp for 60 Hz or 220 VAC 10 Amp for 50 Hz (Western Hemisphere)
- 220-240 Volts, 10 Amp, 50 Hz (Europe)
- Height: 44" (1,110 mm)
- Width: 105" (2,670 mm)
- Depth: 32" (807 mm)
Driver For WindowsXerox Versant 3100 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows 7 X32 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows Vista 64-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows Vista 32-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows XP 64-Bit ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For windows XP 32-Bit ⟷Download
Driver For LinuxXerox Versant 3100 Driver For Linux X86 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Linux X32 ⟷Download
Driver For Mac OsXerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.13 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.12 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.11 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.10 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.9 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.8 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.7 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.6 ⟷Download
Xerox Versant 3100 Driver For Mac Os X10.5 ⟷Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Versant 3100:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Versant 3100 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Versant 3100. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.