Xerox VersaLink C400 / N Color Laser Printer, letter / legal, up to 36ppm, USB / ethernet, 550 sheet tray, 150 sheet multi purpose tray
Product details of Xerox VersaLink C400 / N Color Laser Printer, letter / legal, up to 36ppm, USB / ethernet, 550 sheet tray, 150 sheet multi purpose tray Xerox VersaLink C400 / N Color Laser Printer, letter / legal, up to 36ppm, USB / ethernet, 550 sheet tray, 150 sheet multi purpose tray Product Description Xerox VersaLink C400 / N Color Laser Printer, letter / legal, up to 36ppm, USB / ethernet, 550 sheet tray, 150 sheet multi purpose tray FeatureFirst page out in 9.5 seconds and up to 42 ppm output Print at up to 1200dpi on custom or standard paper sizes from 3x5 to 8.5 x 14 inches Save money and preserve the environment with automatic 2 sided printing and up to 15,000 page capacity toner cartridges and devices with the Wi-Fi Print Setup (WPS) installation wizard Printed from wizard for Apple Air Print, Morea, Google Print Cloud, Wi-Fi Direct and Xerox Print Service Plug-In for Android Brand: Xerox Item model num: C400 / N MPN (PartNumber): C400 / N EAN: 0095205842241 Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 49x50x40cm; 29937 g Package Dimensions (LxWxH): 64x63x54cm; 29937 g
Xerox VersaLink C400 driver download for Windows:Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit)⟷Download here 20.1 Mb
Xerox Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⟷Download here 5.3 Mb
Xerox VersaLink C400 driver download for MAC OS X:Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 ⟷Download here 95.8 Mb
Xerox VersaLink C400 Software Release v67.10.41 for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6 ⟷Download here 365 Mb
Xerox VersaLink C400 driver download for Linux OS:Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 ⟷ Download here 38.7 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 ⟷Download here 40.2 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686 ⟷ Download here 38.8 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM x86_64 ⟷ Download here 40.3 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Xerox VersaLink C400:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Xerox VersaLink C400 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Xerox VersaLink C400. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.