Xerox® Color C60/C70 Driver Download-The advantages possessed by Fuji Xerox Color C60 / C70 is a sturdy design with high print quality. Versant 80 Press has an advantage that can print long banner printing with size 13 "x25,9" (330 × 660 mm).
first in bringing color printing technology of gold and silver through laser printing technology. This printer can print on various types of paper. In addition, this printer can print on black and red colored paper.
Color C60 / C70 at a price of 500 million, Versant 80 Press for 2 billion, and Color 1000i Press sold for 5 billion.
Xerox® Color C60/C70 Printer
- Rated speed
- C70: 70 ppm color, 75 ppm black
- C60: 60 ppm color, 65 ppm black
- Print/Copy: 2400 x 2400 dpi
- Scan: 200 x 200, 300 x 300, 400 x 400, 600 x 600 dpi
- Recommended average monthly volume
- 10,000 - 50,000 pages per month
- Duty cycle
- 300,000 pages per month
- Scan speed
- Up to 200 ipm color / 200 ipm black-and-white (2-sided, 8.5 x 11" / A4)
- Line Screens
- 600, 300, 200 and 150 Clustered Dot, 200 Rotated Line Screen
- Standard Capabilities
- Print, Copy, Scan, Preview, Email
- Optional Capabilities
- Fax, finishing, feeding, workflow
- Printed Sides
- Paper sources
- 4 standard, plus bypass
- Standard paper capacity
- 3,260 sheets
- Maximum paper capacity with options
- 7,260 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum
- 4" x 6" (102 x 152 mm)
- Media Dimensions - Maximum
- 13" x 19.2" (SRA3 / 330 x 488 mm) (with optional Oversized High Capacity Feeder)
- Media Weight - Minimum
- 18 lb. bond (60 g/m²)
- Media Weight - Maximum
- 110 lb. cover (300 g/m²)
- Media Types
- coated and uncoated stock, up to 110 lb cover (300 g/m²)
- Tray 1
- 500 sheets (12" x 18"/SRA3)
- Tray 2
- 500 sheets (11" x 17"/A3)
- Tray 3
- 870 sheets (8.5" x 11"/A4)
- Tray 4
- 1,140 sheets (8.5" x 11"/A4)
- Tray 5
- Bypass Tray: 250 sheets, up to 110 lb cover (300 g/m²), uncoated and coated
- Optional High Capacity Feeder
- High-capacity feeder: 2,000 sheets up to 65 lb cover (176 g/m²), 8.5" x 11"/A4
- Oversized high-capacity feeder:
- One- or two-tray module: 2,000 or 4,000 sheets
- 7.2" x 10" to 13" x 19.2"/ (182 x 250 mm / B5 to 330 x 488 mm / SRA3)
- 18 lb bond - 110 lb cover (60 - 300 g/m²) uncoated
- 28 lb bond - 110 lb cover (106 - 300 g/m²) coated
- Auto duplex up to 65 lb cover (176 g/m²) coated and uncoated, up to 94 lb cover (256 g/m²) for most stocks (letter/A4, Tabloid/A3)
- Manual duplex up to 110 lb cover (300 g/m²)
- Small Media support included
- Envelope and small media feeder
- Other Input Devices
- Integrated scanner
- Offsetting Output Tray
- 500 sheets (optional)
- Digital Front Ends
- Xerox® Integrated Color Server
- Xerox® EX-i C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery®
- Xerox® FreeFlow® Print Server Integrated for the Xerox® Color C60/C70 Printer
- Xerox® EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery®
- Electrical Requirements
- Printer: 110-127 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Options: 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Optional Feeding / Finishing: Each module requires 100-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz power
- Height: 54.8" (1,391.5 mm)
- Width: 62" (1,574 mm)
- Depth: 31" (787 mm)
- Security Features
- Standard: Standard Secure Print, Authentication with LDAP/Kerberos/SMB/CAC, Password Protected PDF, FIPS 140-2 encryption, S/MIME Encrypted Email, IPsec, 802.1X, SNMP v3.0, Email over SSL, Image Overwrite (Immediate, Scheduled, On Demand) Hard Disk Data Encryption, Audit Log Optional CAC, Xerox Secure Access Unified ID System®, IPv6 Ready, 256 Bit Encryption, Common Criteria Certified (pending)
- Optional: Common Access Card Enablement Kit, Accounting Options, Xerox Extensible Interface Platform® Enabled, Foreign Device Interface, Mobile / Smartphone Print
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver Download
Driver For Windows
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Windows 10 X64 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 10 X32 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 8.1 X64 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 8.1 X32 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 8 X64 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 8 X32 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 7 X64 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows 7 X32 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows Vista ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For windows XP ⟺Download
Driver For Linux
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Linux Rpm ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Linux Debian ⟺Download
Driver For Mac Os
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.12 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.11 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.10 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.9 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.8 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.7 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.6 ⟺Download
Xerox WorkCentre C60/C70 Driver For Mac Os X10.5 ⟺Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Color C60/C70:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Color C60/C70 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Color C60/C70. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.