Xerox WorkCentre 7525 / 7530 / 7535 / 7545 / 7556 Driver Download-The new Xerox WorkCentre 7525 / 7530 / 7535 / 7545 / 7556 Color Multifunction Series meets the needs of a wide range of users, from small to large workgroups, from simple office applications to professional printing and copying services.
Up to 45 ppm color / 45 ppm black and white
Loads up to 200,000 pages per month, recommended up to 50,000 pages per month
First-party output up to 7.8 seconds in color mode / 6.6 seconds in black and white
Up to 50 ppm color / 55 ppm black and white
Loads up to 300,000 pages per month, recommended 75,000 pages per month
First-party output up to 7.2 seconds in color mode / 5.8 seconds in black and white
Up to 25 ppm color / 25 ppm black and white
Loads up to 80,000 pages per month, recommended 20,000 pages per month
First page output up to 13 seconds in color mode / 11 seconds in black and white mode
Up to 30 ppm color / 30 ppm black and white
Load up to 120,000 pages per month, recommended 30,000 pages per month
First page output up to 11 seconds in color mode / 9 seconds in black and white mode
Up to 35 ppm color / 35 ppm black and white
Load up to 160,000 pages per month, recommended 40,000 pages per month
First page output up to 11 seconds in color mode / 8.5 seconds in black & white mode
- Media Input:
- Multipurpose feeder: 100 sheets; user-friendly formats: 89 mm x 98 mm to 320 mm x 483 mm
- Tray: 520 sheets; user formats: 140 mm x 182 mm to 297 mm x 432 mm
- Optional Tray 1 (1 140 sheets): Adds one 520-sheet tray; format: 139.7 mm x 182 mm to SRA3
- Optional stack 3 assembly (2 180 sheets total): adds three 520-sheet trays; format: 139.7 mm x 182 mm to SRA3
- Optional Large Tandem Tray (3,140 sheets total): Adds one 520-sheet tray, one 867-sheet tray and one 1 133-sheet tray; format: A4
- Optionally, another external high capacity (HCF): 2,000 sheets; format: A4 long side ahead
- Optional envelope tray: Up to 60 envelopes: DL, C5 and C6 formats
- Media Output
- Dual Offset Output Tray: 250 sheets each
- Side tray with upside-down output: 100 sheets
- Office Finisher LX: 2,000-sheet stacker, 50 stitched sheets, 3-sided stapling, optional punching, optional brochure making device (bigger, V1 binding)
- Professional Finisher: 1 500-sheet stacker and 500-sheet top stack, 50-sheet multi-stapling and punching, V1 binding brochure, V-folding
- External stapler: staples 50 sheets
- Resolution (max): 600 x 600 dpi, 1200 x 2400 dpi printing
- Standard: Duplex automatic document feeder: 110 sheets; Format: 148 mm x 210 mm to 297 mm x 420 mm
- Copy feature: Automatic two-sided printing, auto reduction / magnification, color touch screen, electronic pre-assembler, automatic tray selection, Build Job, inverse / reversed image, brochure, multi-page copying, plate and separator insertion, book copying, border erasing, one color, image repeat, mixed size master, image shift, saving and resuming job programming, notes, interrupting large jobs, transparencies, Bates stamp, color mode preferences
- Resolution (max.): 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Memory: 2 GB system, 1 GB virtual plus 160 GB hard drive
- Connectivity: 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet, Direct Print from Hi-Speed USB 2.0, 802.11b Wireless Ethernet (via Xerox Adapters or Other Manufacturers)
- PDL PDF, XPS®, PCL® 6 emulation, HP-GL2 ™, Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™ original
- Print feature: Printing USB devices, automatic two-sided printing, secure printing, delayed printing, Earth Smart feature, task identification, sample set, brochure creation, plate selection, embedded sheets and exception pages, media selection by attribute, on sheet, watermarks, markers, fitting to new format, media, foil separator, output tray selection, print quality, toner save mode, save / restore driver settings, zoom / zoom, mirror image, bidirectional status, to the fax driver (requires an optional fax set), image rotation, job tracking
- Standard: Internet fax, network fax server set, print to fax driver up to A3, Fax Build Job
- Optional: Fax forwarding to e-mail or SMB, Walk-up Fax (optionally with one or two lines, includes LAN Fax)
- Scan to Network, Scan to Email, Scan to Folder, Scan to SMB or FTP Server, Searchable PDF, PDF / A, XPS, Linear PDF, JPEG, TIFF, Scan to USB Memory Device
- Additional Scan to PC Desktop®, SMARTsend® and other solutions
- Standard Xerox Accounting (Copying, Printing, Scanning, Faxing, Email) Other optional network billing options available
- ensure for
- Standard: Secure Print, NDS / LDAP / Kerberos / SMB Authentication, Hard Disk Override Protection, Password Protected PDF, Encrypted Disk, Encrypted FIPS 140-2, IPsec, 802.1x, SNMP v3.0, Common Criteria Certified *
- Optional: Secure Access Unified ID System®, Smart Card Reader
- OPERATING SYSTEMS
- Windows XP SP1 and higher / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista / Windows 7; Mac OS 10.3 and higher; AIX 5 v5.3;
- HP UX 11.0 / 11i v2; Solaris 8/9/10; Linux Fedora Core 1/5; Red Hat ES4; SUSE 10/11
- OTHER OPTIONAL FUNCTIONS EFI Fiery Network Controller, Workstation, FDI, Unicode Font Set
Install from Web : download
PCL5 32-bit Driver - Download
PCL6 32-bit Driver - Download
PostScript 32-bit Driver - Download
Install from Web : download
PCL5 64-bit Driver - Download
PCL6 64-bit Driver - Download
PostScript 64-bit Driver - Download
Mac OS X Print Driver For 10.8/Mac OS X 10.9/Mac OS X 10.10/Mac OS X 10.11 : download
Mac OS X Print Driver 10.7 : download
Mac OS X Print Driver 10.6 : download
Mac OS X Print Driver 10.5 : download
Linux Intel Driver : download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7525 / 7530 / 7535 / 7545 / 7556:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7525 / 7530 / 7535 / 7545 / 7556 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.