Xerox ColorQube 8880
Xerox ColorQube 8880 is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one Canon printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
Specification Xerox ColorQube 8880
- Glossary Of Printer Terms
- Double Sided Printing Unit (Duplex) Duplex as Standard
- Speed Colour Up to 51ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome Up to 51ppm Mono Print
- First Page 5 Seconds First page
- Product Group Output A4
- Double Sided Printing Automatic Double Sided Printing
- Printer Resolution 2400 dpi Print
- Interface Type(s) USB & Network
- Network Interface 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet Network
- Airprint Compatible Yes
- Network Ready Yes
- USB Port Yes
- USB Ports 1 x USB 2.0
- System Specification
- Processor 1 GHz Processor
- Memory (Maximum) 1GB (2GB Max) RAM
- Operating Systems Supported Windows & Mac Compatible
- Media Handling
- Paper Handling Input 1 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- Paper Handling Input 2 525 Sheet Input Tray
- Additional Paper Tray Optional 3 x 525 sheet Paper tray
- Maximum Duplex Paper Weight 122gsm
- Maximum Paper Size A4
- Paper Handling Standard Output 350 Sheet Output
- Paper Size Plain paper, transparencies, envelopes, labels, glossy paper, custom-size paper, punched, card/cover stock
- Sheet Weight 60 to 220g/Sq m
- Barcodes & Labels
- Barcode 00095205868401
- Duty Cycle
- Monthly Duty Cycle 120k Pages Per Month
- Recommended Max Print Volume 15,000 Pages/Month
- Mono or Colour Printer Colour
- Multifunction Summary Lowest Running Costs of any Printer
- Technology Solid Ink Printer
- Dimensions 406mm (W) x 521mm (D) x 368mm (H) - Weight 27.4kg
- Environmental Operating Temperature 10 to 32C - Humidity 10 to 80%
- Noise Level Printing: less than 59 dBA, Standby: less than 31 dBA
- Power Consumption Printing/Standby/Sleep Modes Average: 252 W; Standby: 107 W; Sleep Mode: 47 W
- Product Summary Xerox ColorQube 8880 A4 Colour Solid Ink Printer
- Product Type A4 Laser Printer
- Voltage/ Power/ Frequency 100 to 240VAC / 50 to 60Hz
- Carton Dimensions 559mm (W) x 673mm (D) x 540mm (H) - Weight 34kg
- Printer Languages True Adobe® PostScript® 3™, PCL® 5c emulation, Direct PDF3, JPEG, TIFF and PNG
- Drivers Windows® XP/2003/2008 Server, Vista, 7; Mac OS® version 10.5 and higher, Sun MicroSystems Solaris 9,10, Novell NetWare® 5.x/6.x Open Enterprise Server, UNIX, Linux Red Hat Enterprise 4, Fedora Core 1, 5, SUSE 10.x, 11.x; IBM AIX 5, HP-UX 11.0/11i, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®, Walk-Up® Printer Drivers
- In the Box
- In The Box Xerox 8880 colour printer, AC Cable (UK), CD/DVD (including Software/ Utilities/ Drivers and User Manuals), Setup Guide, Starter inks CMYK = 3000 pages
- Cartridges Included
- Black 3000 Pages
- Cyan 3000 Pages
- Magenta 3000 Pages
- Yellow 3000 Pages
- Warranty One-year on-site
- More Features
- Certifications Certified to UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition, FCC Part 15 Class A, Low Voltage Directive 2006/95/EC, EN 60950-1, 2nd Edition, EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, EN 55024, ROHS Directive 2002/95/EC, 508 Compliance, GOST EN55022 Class A, TAA Compliant (Y configuration), ENERGY STAR®, Mopria certified
- Management Xerox® CentreWare® Internet Services, CentreWare Web, WebJet Admin Interface, Tivoli, Bonjour, Xerox® PhaserSMART®, Xerox® PrintingScout®
Xerox Print Driver Installer for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⟷ Download here ~ 5.3 Mb
Xerox ColorQube 8880 driver download for MAC OS X:
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10 ⟷ Download here ~ 98.7 Mb
Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X 10.9/10.8 ⟷ Download here ~ 93.6 Mb
ColorQube 8580 / 8880 firmware - SMP version PS 4.19.0 for Mac OS X 10.7/10.6/10.5 ⟷ Download here ~ 47.7 Mb
Xerox ColorQube 8880 driver download for Linux OS:
Linux Intel Driver .DEB i686 ⟷ Download here ~ 46.1 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .DEB x86_64 ⟷ Download here ~ 47.7 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM i686 ⟷ Download here ~ 46.2 Mb
Linux Intel Driver .RPM x86_64 ⟷ Download here ~ 47.8 Mb
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Colorqube 8880 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Colorqube 8880 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Colorqube 8880. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.