Printer HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc this is clearly intended for use in the home and for those who have a small office or Home Office. Read on Assembly Hall reviews below to find out if the speed and quality of the entry-level printer HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc is suitable for you or not.
DesignPrinter HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc looks quite similar to its predecessor in terms of design. Comes with a matte Brown with wavy design on the top. Printer HP DeskJetInk Advantage 2520hc it has a rectangular shape with a tapered edge to inside. At the sides, you'll find the power port and USB port on the back side. The total weight of the printer HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc this amounted to 3, 9kg.
The paper should be inserted from the back side and front lid and has a transparent to prevent paper rolled forward. This tray can hold up to 60 sheets at once. The output tray is equipped with a tray that is not solid at all and can only accommodate 25 sheets. There is no projection on the extender to hold the printed paper from the printer. The top of the pedestal flat scanner well constructed and not pliable. In part this scanner can be set according to your needs, then the printer will be able to scan a thick book or magazine. Meanwhile, the operation of these printers require the pressure a little bit hard because they are hidden under a piece of thin plastic that covers the control panel.
FeaturesPrinter HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc is a multi-function all-in-one (MFD) and functions including printing, copying and scanning. HP 2520hc has a minimal design as expected of an entry-level AIO. There is a mono screen of 1.1 inches that indicate ink and indicates the number of copies made or prints taken. You have a direct button to scan, copy and cancel the operation. Ink cartridges should be loaded from the front 2520hc and a total of two, each of which is 46 HP black ink cartridge and HP 46 tri-colour one. Installation of cartridge ari this printer quite easily. Considering this is the entry-level AIO, you just get a USB connectivity for their connection. If you want your wired/wireless connectivity options, you need to look for other brands and pay a higher price.
Resolution for color print can be made in a resolution of 4800 × 1200 dpi and 600 dpi for monochrome printing. The scanner has its own resolutions up to 1200 dpi, while the copier is limited to 600 × 300 dpi for color and black and white. You can even change the size of the material to be copied on a printer HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc.
PerformanceTo print text documents, necessary time 54.22 seconds at Best Quality. Dithering ink looks at font sizes 4 and 6, but for larger fonts than 6 dithering was minimal and only seen under a magnifying glass. Text print quality overall is very satisfying.
To print a document the mixture takes 79 minutes at Best Quality. To print text documents takes 5 31.35 seconds and 5 mixed documents, it takes 89 seconds. In printing the document, you will be able to see a decrease in contrast colors and there are many undesirable results in solid colors. Too much noise in the area with a solid color. So if you plan to print a document, use the blend mode of the draft only if you try to save ink. As for the print colour documents, it takes 50 minutes.
HP Deskjet 2520hc All-in-One Printer Driver Downloads
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
HP Deskjet 2520hc Windows 10 Driver
HP Deskjet 2520hc Windows 8/8.1 Driver
HP Deskjet 2520hc Windows 7 Driver
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Windows Xp (32-bit,64-bit)
HP Deskjet 2520hc Windows Vista Driver
HP Deskjet 2520hc Windows Xp Driver
Operating Systems:Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6
HP Deskjet 2520hc Mac Driver Download (149.8MB)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc in:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2520hc in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.