Download driver printer Xerox WorkCentre 133
Download the driver for the printer the Xerox WorkCentre 133will provide the opportunity to make full use of the features of the device and the correct working. On Download you will find the latest driver for the Xerox WorkCentre 133-driver, officially provided by the device manufacturer. With it, you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre 133-driver under Windows will work with your current software. When you click on the download button will be downloaded universal device driver. This way you can be sure that your printer is Xerox WorkCentre 133 will work.
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 133 Printer Guide.Windows
Mac OSDownload Driver (Software) for Windows 8 [32bit]➠DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows 8 [64bit]➠DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows 7 [32bit] ➠DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows 7 [64bit] ➠DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows Server 2008 [32bit] ➠DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows Server 2008 [64bit]➠ DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows XP [32bit]➠DownloadDownload Driver (Software) for Windows XP [64bit] ➠Download
Download Driver (Software) Installer Package for Mac OS X v10.5 or lower ➠DownloadLinux
Xerox WorkCentre 133 Linux CUPS Printing Package ➠ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 133:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 133 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.