CanoScan LiDE 120 is a device scanner (scanner) output technology manufacturers, Canon that charming various advanced features but with a very affordable price. CANON CanoScan LiDE 120 has a variety of functions that make it easy for its users in scan, store even upload documents into the storage cloud (cloud). CANON CanoScan LiDE 120 is a scanner with a very quick scan, the result of a keen and able to scan a variety of documents. Compact size does not make the device takes up a lot of space. With its thin, this scanner can be carried and placed in various places.
CANON CanoScan LiDE 120 can scan a variety of documents with very sharp results. This device is able to produce images with a maximum resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi so you don't have to worry any more documents that you scan the picture will be broken or not. In addition, the CANON CanoScan LiDE 120 is also capable of scanning results with up to 48 bit color depth and produce more than 281 trillion colors.
Sometimes when we scan a document, the resulting color is not the same as the original. CANON CanoScan LiDE but with 120 this will not happen because the device is capable of producing quality images and colors are best. In addition the device is also able to scan a document very quickly. It is suitable for You who always give priority to the efficiency of the time. CANON CanoScan LiDE 120 is capable of scanning documents in full colour on paper size letter in just 16 seconds.
The Technology Of CIS (Contact Image Sensor)
Resolution 2400 dpi x 4800 dpi
Preview Speed: approx. 14secs
Scanning Speed: Colour A4, 300 dpi, approx. 16secs.
Grayscale, B&W: 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 5.6 msec/line (2400dpi)
Colour: 3.7 msec/line (300 dpi), 16.7 msec/line (2400dpi)
48-bit input (16-bits for each color)
48 or 24-bit outputs (16-bit or 8-bit for each color)
Document size A4, LTR: 216 x 297mm
Interface/Interface Hi-Speed USB 2.0
The Operating System
Windows: 6.7, 8, 8.1, 7 SP1, Vista SP1, Vista SP2, XP SP3 32-bit 6,7
7Mac: 6, Mac OS ® X v. 10.6.8-10.96 .7
Maximum during operation: approx. 2.5 W
Stand-by: approx. 1.5 W
Off (Suspend): approx. 11mW
Product dimensions 250 × 370 × 40 mm (W x D x H)
Packaging dimensions: 45 x 32 x 9 cm
Product weight approx. 1.6 kg
Canon CanoScan LiDE 120 System Requirements and Compatibility:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Mac)
macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6 ==>Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)==>Download
CanoScan LiDE 120 Scanner Driver Ver.1.02 (Windows)
Windows 10 (32-bit)/Windows 10 (64-bit)/Windows 8.1 (32-bit)/Windows 8.1 (64-bit)/Windows 8 /(32-bit)/Windows 8 (64-bit)/Windows 7 (32-bit)/Windows 7 (64-bit)/Windows Vista (32-bit)/Windows Vista (64-bit)/Windows XP (32-bit)==>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for CanoScan LiDE 120:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of CanoScan LiDE 120 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.