Samsung ML-2166W-Has a design that is quite minimalist make Samsung ML-2166W impressed quite practical in everyday usage. The printer also has a stylish design as the attraction they offer. Performance in it is quite reliable with the support processor speed 300 MHz. Consequently, no matter his performance is quite capable. To further facilitate its users, the device display by having loaded with ni LED 2 pieces that serve as a toner and panel status. With this it will increasingly facilitate you in operating them.
Samsung ML-2166W also has been loaded with 32 MB of memory in them in order to produce a better performance. For the quality of its own resolution reached 1200x1200 dpi printout so that feels increasingly impressive. The performance of qualified printers this is proven by the existence of a great print speed reaches 20 ppi. Arguably this device is able to print many sheets of documents in a relatively quite short. For maximum paper size that is able to be applied to it is A4 size.
Samsung ML-2166W has the input tray containing the amount of paper up to 150 pages as for the input tray capacity 100 sheets page. In carrying out various functions in it, these devices require power of 310 Watts in Active state of the print. In terms of connectivity, these printers rely on the support of USB ports and also wireless 802.11 b/g/n. Cannot forget, the Samsung ML-2166W have also supports several popular operating systems such as Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OS and Linux. Weighing just 4 kg of the easier it is the time will certainly have to move or take it on the go.
Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for WindowsHERE ↹↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Windows XP
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Windows Vista
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Windows 7 32bit/64 bit
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Windows 8 32bit/64 bit
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Windows 8.1 32bit/64 bit
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Windows 10 32bit/64 bit
Universal Scanner Drivers for WindowsHERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download Scanner
Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Mac Os X
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Mac Os X 10.1 – Mac Os X 10.6
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Mac Os X 10. 7
Scan Drivers for Mac Os X
HERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download Scanner
Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for LinuxHERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download for Linux
Scan Driver for LinuxHERE ↞Samsung Laser ML-2166W Driver Download Scanner
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Samsung ML-2166W:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
- How to install driver of Samsung ML-2166W In Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.