Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Driver & Software Download-Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Maximum copy resolution 600 x 600 dpi,Copy functions annotation, automatic tray exchange, automatic duplex, Bates stamping, booklet creation, job creation, collation, covers, Edge erase, Identity copy document, Image shift, invert image, work stoppage, test set, single color, transparencies,Print Page description languages (PDL)
Adobe PostScript ® 3 ™, PCL ® 5c, PCL ® 6, PDF (Optional: XPS)
Maximum print resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi,Print functions Bi-directional status, booklet creation, colour by words, Earth Smart driver settings, work management, job identification, USB printing,proportions, secure printing, storage and recall driver settings
Operating system support HP-UX ® 11 v2, IBM AIX ® 5, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7, Mac OS 10.8, Redhat Enterprise 4 and 5, Redhat ® Fedora ® Core 15-17, Solaris 10, Solaris 9, Ubuntu ®, UNIX ®, Windows Server 2012, Windows ® 2003 server, Windows ® 2008 server, Windows ® 7, Windows ® 8, Windows ® Vista, Windows ® XP, openSUSE ® 11 and 12
- Models wc7855
- Standard functions copy, e-mail, print, scan
- Optional FunktionenFax module
- Speed, copy/print: Up to 50 pages/min. in din A4
- Black and white: up to 55 pages/min. in din A4
- Monthly technical DruckvolumenMax. 300,000 pages/Month1
- Connection Möglichkeiten10/100/1000 Baset Ethernet, high-speed USB 2.0 Direct print (optional: Wi-Fi (with Xerox ® USB Wireless Adapter))
- Controller functions Cloning of configuration, online Support, remote control Panel, unified-Address Book
- Festplatte250 GB (min.)
- Processor Dual Core 1.23 GHz
- Gerätespeicher2 GB device memory plus 1GB of page memory
- First page after (print) only 7.1 seconds color/5.9 seconds black and white
- VorlageneinzugAutomatischer Duplex Template feeder with single pass technology
- Capacity: 130 Sheets
- 148 x 210 mm to 297 x 420 mm
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Copier/Printer
WindowsDownload Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Web-based Print Driver Installer for Windows XP [32bit - 64bit] | Windows Vista [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 7 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit - 64bit] | Windows 10 [32bit - 64bit] <==>Download
Mac OSDownload Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Print Driver Installer Package for OS X v10.8 | OS X v10.9 | OS X v10.10 | OS X v10.11 <==>Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X v10.7 <==>Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X v10.6 <==>Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Print Driver Installer Package for Mac OS X v10.5 <==> Download
LinuxDownload Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Linux .DEB i686 <==>Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Linux .DEB x32_64 <==>Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Linux .RPM i686 <==>Download
Download Driver (Software) Xerox WorkCentre 7855 Linux .RPM x32_64 <==>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7855:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7855 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.