Xerox Phaser 6600 Review-Xerox printer is capable of speeds up to 35ppm print has back it Black White or color for Phaser 6600VDN, but we don't get that close to the test. We usually print a single page to get your printer warmed up, before running the test, but even then, we saw the maximum of 25.5 ppm on our 20-page document and 15.8 ppm on the job 5-page which is more typical. Printing in draft mode may retain some of the toner, but in our testing, actually took two seconds longer to complete a five-page.
We get impressive duplex print speed of 19.1 per minute on the print side 20-our side. In real terms, all very respectable speed, just not close to the specs. Need some 22s to warm up and print a page from the normal sleeping conditions.
Description: Xerox Phaser 6600
In an office required have a device such as a printer to print a tough and able to provide comfort and reliability in print. The Xerox Phaser printer into a 6600 with technology color laser mode to provide a balance of print speed, the resulting quality is satisfactory, and is suitable for use in an office with a heavy-duty printing needs. You can get a great print speeds up to 36 ppm is given at the time of printing color and mono.
The Phaser 6600 printer uses paper dining drawer storage that can hold up to 550 sheets, with an additional 150-sheet multipurpose specialized and paper to use double-sided printing (duplexer).
Xerox Phaser 6600 Printer Drivers Windows, Mac, Linux
WindowsWin XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (32BIT f):
Xerox Phaser 6600 install from Web: downloadWin XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10 (64bit) for:
Xerox Phaser 6600 PCL5 32-bit driver: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 PCL6 driver 32-bit: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 PostScript 32-bit driver: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 install from Web: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 PCL5 64-bit driver: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 PCL6 driver 64-bit: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 64-bit driver PostScript: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 Mac OS X operating system print driver installer 10.8 package, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 operating system Mac OS X print driver installer 10.5 package, 10.6, 10.7: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 Linux Intel driver (x64) and: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 Linux Intel driver (x64) and Debian: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 Linux Intel driver (x86) and: download
Xerox Phaser 6600 Linux Intel driver (x86) and Debian: download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6600 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6600 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.