Nikon Unveils camera with three variants of the Coolpix series. The launch was carried out in conjunction with the premium class DL series variants.
After launch the Coolpix A900, Nikon introduces the Coolpix B700. B700 products capable of generating 20 megapixel quality images with BSI CMOS sensor, as reported by Engadget.com, Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
Excess product B700 is the ability to perform optical zoom or enlargement of the object photos up to 60 times optical zoom. B700 have LCD screens with higher quality than the A900.
The camera is also able to produce video images with the quality of 4 k. With different product A900, B700 were priced higher.
One of the advantages of being implanted in the three most recent Coolpix series this is the Wi-Fi feature and NFC. This feature allows the user to transfer data or photos from a camera to a mobile phone or tablet device.
Nikon Coolpix B700 to be sold at US $500 or approximately USD 6.7 million.
The specifications of the Nikon COOLPIX B700
- TipeTipe: Compact Digital Cameras
- SensorValid image Pixel: 20.2 MP Optical Sensor Type/Size: 1/2.3-in. type, CMOS, Total pixels: approx. 21.14 million
- LensFocal Length: 4.3-258mm, (angle of view equivalent to that of 24 to 1440 mm lens in 35 mm  format) F number: f/3.3-6.5 Optical Zoom: 60 x
- Basic specs-UmumShutter Speed: 1/4000-1 sec. 1/4000-15 sec. (when ISO is set to 100 in M mode) Light Sensitivity (ISO): ISO 100-1600 ISO 3200 (available when using the P, S, A or M mode) focus distance: [W]: approx. 50 cm (1 ft. 8 in.) to ∞, [T]: approx. 2.0 m (6 ft. 7 in.) to ∞, Macro close-up upmode: approx. 1 cm (0.4 in.) to ∞ (wide-angle position) (All distances measured from the center of the front surface of the lens) Flash-Supported Memory: SD, SDHC, SDXC record Image formats: JPEG, RAW (NRW) LCD size: 3 inch Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery the battery model number: EN-EL23 connection: Micro-USB connector, (Do not use any USB cable other than the included USB Cable UC-E21), Hi-Speed USB Supports Direct Printing (PictBridge), micro HDMI connector (Type D) , NFC, Wi-Fi
- Basic specs-CompactDigital Zoom: 4 x Finder: Yes
- Basic specs-SLRFinder Type: Electronic viewfinder Viewfinder coverage: 0.5 cm (0.2 in.) approx. 921k-dot LCD equivalent with the diopter adjustment function (-3 to + 1 m (-1)) Lens mount: with60x optical zoom NIKKOR lens
- MovieMovie record formats: MP4 (Video: h.264/MPEG-4 AVC, Audio: AAC stereo) Frame rate: 120 fps (640 x 480 HS)
- Other-general Image Stabilization: Yes Face Recognition: Yes Self timer: Yes Sequential shooting mode: Up to 5 shots at approx. 5 frames per second
- Other-SLRBuilt-in flash: Yes
- Size Dimensions (WxHxD): approx. 125.0, x 85.0 x 106.5 mm (5.0 x 3.4 x 4.2 in.), (excluding projections) weight: 570 g (1 lb 4.2 oz) (including battery and memory card)
Nikon Coolpix 700 Software DownloadOperating System (s) : Windows XP, Windows ME and 2000, Windows 98
Nikon Coolpix 700 Win Xp Firmware – Download (700KB)
Nikon Coolpix 700 Win ME Firmware – Download (700KB)
Operating System (s) : Mac OS 9.2.2, Mac OS 10.1.5
Nikon Coolpix 700 Mac Firmware – Download (699KB)
Download the software, firmware and drivers to keep your Nikon Coolpix 700 Digital Camera.