HP OfficeJet Mobile Printer 200 has a fast printing performance so that it can quickly finish the work print you. This printer has a print speed of 10 ppm for black and white and color for 7ppm. This printer has a maximum resolution of 1200 dpi. HP OfficeJet Mobile Printer supports 200 photo printing with photo paper of any size.
Print Documents more easily with Wifi DirectHP OfficeJet Mobile Printer 200 makes the need print you so much easier. This printer allows you to print digital documents both in black and white or color, whenever and wherever you are. With Wifi direct connectivity, you can directly print documents from laptops, smartphones, and tablet with wifi.
Specifications HP OfficeJet Mobile Printer 200
- Print speed black white: ISO: On AIR CONDITIONING: Up to 10 ppm, On Battery: Up to 9 ppm
- Draft: On AIR CONDITIONING: Up to 20 ppm, On Battery: Up to 18 ppm 5
- The colored print speed: ISO: On AIR CONDITIONING: Up to 7 ppm, on Battery: Up to 6 ppm
- Draft: On AIR CONDITIONING: Up to 19 ppm, On Battery: Up to 17 ppm 5
- Print speed colour (draft, 10x15 photo)
- Normal mode photo: 34 sec, photo speed draft not specified
- First page out (ready)
- Black: On AIR CONDITIONING: As fast u.s. 12 sec, On Battery: as fast u.s. 12s
- Color: On AIR CONDITIONING: As fast u.s. 14 sec, On Battery: as fast u.s. 15s 6
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4) Up to 500 pages 7
- Recommended monthly page volume 100 to 300
- Print technology HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included Yes
- Print quality black (best) Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Print quality color (best) Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
- Display 2.0″ Hi-Res MGD
- Processor speed 525 MHz
- Number of print cartridges 2:1 black, 1 color (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Cartridge replacement 62 Black HP Original Ink Cartridge
- 62 HP Tri-color Original Ink Cartridge
- 62XL High Yield Black HP Original Ink Cartridge
- HP 62XL High Yield Tri-color Ink Cartridge Original
- Print languages HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensorYes
- HP ePrint capability Yes
- Mobile printing capabilities HP ePrint
- Wireless Direct Printing 4
- Wireless capability Yes, via the built-in wireless
- Connectivity, standard 1 USB 2.0 + Wi-Fi
Minimum system requirements
HP Officejet 200 drivers Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers Windows 32bit & 64bit – 86.3 MB ~~~>>>Download
HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series Basic Driver -48.6 MB ~~~>>>Download
HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series Firmware Update – 23 MB ~~~>>>Download
HP Easy Start for Windows Printer Utility Software – 5.3 MB ~~~>>>Download
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows – 7.1 MB ~~~>>>DownloadHP Officejet 200 drivers Mac OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12
HP Easy Start – 5.4 MB ~~~>>>Download
HP OfficeJet 200 Mobile Printer series Firmware Update – 46.3 MB ~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP OfficeJet Mobile Printer 200 :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP OfficeJet Mobile Printer 200 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.