HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer Software and Driver-Fast and affordable, the HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn printer is a monochrome laser printer will be interesting for the use of offices and small businesses. In addition to a fast print speed, you'll appreciate the compact size of this printer and easy setup. This printer can be connected directly to a PC via USB, and it also features a built-in Ethernet networking.
The quality is very good, and hard copy printer offers autoduplexing, which save time and paper with two-sided printing. LaserJet Pro P1606dn is not able to keep up the speed of laser priner Oki B431dn. Printer HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn is attractive because the price of these printers are cheap, small size, and quick. This printer is recommended for offices that have the budget a bit.
Design and featuresPrinter HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn laser printer is a compact that you will find. This printer is the dimension 15 x 11 x 9.5 inches, which makes it easy to put on the table along with your PC. With a weight of 15 pounds, it also is a printer that You can easily take it from one place to another place. As a comparison, the OIC B431 is a laser printer is relatively slim, but heavy.
Lightweight P1606dn, isn't the only pedestal an why this printer so portable, but setup this printer is also very easy. You can just simply connect it to the PC, turn it on, and let the HP Smart Install handle it. Smart Install allows you to escape from the installation process using the CD, because the drivers and his software is stored on the printer itself.
After connecting the printer to the PC, you can ask for Smart Install to load the necessary software. This installs the drivers and also a small application that lets you do print jobs, solve problems, find a replacement toner, peruse the user's Guide, and so on. Although you do not need to use the CD to install the printer, however, you will need a USB or Ethernet cable.
HP printer LaserJet P1606dn is a qualifying Energy Star, thanks to his ability to lose power, so you can save energy when not in use. Although this printer is not noisy, but it is also equipped with silent mode, a feature that is very useful when the printer is positioned nearby. In silent mode, the print speed is also reduced.
Printer LaserJet Pro laser printer is 1606dn bare-bone, with control bare-bone. You will not find a LED screen or the other on this device. There is a Go button to print the configuration page or resume print jobs and other more to cancel. Three small LED indicator will tell you if the printer is ready, if there is a problem, or if the ink runs out.
Incoming paper tray can hold as many as 250 sheets, which is average for a low-end laser printer. A slot above the paper tray priority accommodate 10 sheets or envelopes, or anything that You prioritize. Paper exit tray can hold 125 sheets.
Printer PerformancePrinter HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn printer which proved to be a konsistan and quickly. Printing monochrome text, graphics, and presentations, the printer was consistent with 20 pages per minute. This is an impressive speed for a laser printer, even more. This printer working faster graphics for printing, i.e. 22.5 ppm. And to speed the printing sheet of presentation, this printer can print at 19 ppm and 20 ppm.
For quality, printer HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn laser printer for superior monochrome. The resulting text is black. Ledges rapid is seen an text is readable up to the letter of 2 points. With graphics, grayscale gradient is not as smooth as we would like, but the quality is arguably enough, even more for the size of the activities of the Office. If you are very concerned with the incredibly detailed graphics for your business, then you can't possibly buy a monochrome laser printer.
HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn Printer Software and DriverOperating Systems:Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit, 64-bit)
HP LaserJet P1606dn Windows 10 DriverReleased: Jan 5, 2016, Driver File Name: hp_LJP1100_P1560_P1600_Full_Solution-v20120831-50157036_SMO.exe, Version: v1601.
HP LaserJet P1606dn Windows 8.1/8 Driver
HP LaserJet P1606dn Windows 7 Driver
Operating Systems:Microsoft Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit), Microsoft Win Xp (32-bit)
HP LaserJet P1606dn Windows Vista DriverOperating Systems:Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.4
HP LaserJet P1606dn Windows Xp Driver
HP LaserJet P1606dn Mac Driver Download (138.6MB)Released: Jan 5, 2016,
Driver File Name: HPLaserJetProfessionalP1100_P1560_P1600Series_signed.dmg,
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of HP LaserJet Pro P1606dn in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.