Looking for the best printer information or Portable Printer with Prime quality would certainly be a requirement for you to professionals and academics who have high mobility. You also certainly want a printer that has a high performance with a sleek design. Therefore you should try Canon PIXMA MP110. With the compact and sleek shape makes the Canon PIXMA MP110 easy to carry travel. In addition, this printer has dimensions of 322 x 185 x 62 mm weight no more than 3.8 kg. Then with a weight that's light enough that users can print anywhere, the most excellent is even in places that don't have a power source because the Canon PIXMA MP110 have also been equipped with a battery. A great new breakthrough in the world of printing.
Even with its small, but this printer is able to produce outstanding print quality, both for print document to print photos. Printer Canon PIXMA MP110 products capable of producing microscopic ink as small as 1pl with photo quality is very impressive, even if the print on plain paper. In addition it has the ability protabel printer print resolution 9.600 x 2.400 dpi print speed with an average 53 seconds for the photo size borderless 4x6 ". Then for black and white documents can be printed with an average speed of 9ipm (images per minute), and then in the meantime to document A4-colored with an average speed of 5.8 ipm.
Another feature of this printer is having the feature "Save Black Ink Mode" so you can adjust the use of black ink to extend the duration of the print in black and white. Then the black ink has run out though, but don't worry because this printer can continue to produce black color by processing a combination of ink colors. Very practical for you are in a hurry.
- Device: printer/scanner/copier;
- Placement: desktop;
- Sphere of application: personal;
- Type of printing: color;
- At work printing: Thermal Inkjet;
- The maximum size: A4;
- Printing photos: Yes;
- The maximum resolution for b/w printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- The maximum resolution for color printing: 4800×1200 dpi;
- Print speed: 18 pages/minute (b/w A4);
- The minimum volume of the drop: 2 pl;
- Borderless printing: Yes;
- Scanner Type: Tablet;
- Color Depth: 48-bit;
- Shades of gray: 256;
- Type of sensor: pin (CIS);
- Maximum Original Size: A4;
- Maximum scan size: 216×297 mm;
- Scanner resolution: 1200×2400 dpi;
- Scanner Resolution (Enhanced): 9600×9600 dpi;
- Standards Support: TWAIN, WIA;
- Paper output: 50 sheet. (Standard);
- Paper Feed: 100-sheet. (Standard);
- OS Support: Windows;
- Information Display: LCD Panel;
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 434x183x362 mm;
- Weight: 5.5 kg;
- Features: Print borderless photos. Built-in Optical Character Recognition software. USB-port. LCD;
Canon PIXMA MP110 Operating System Compatibility:Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Mac OS X v10.11 / Mac OS X v10.10 /Mac OS X v10.9 / Mac OS X v10.8 / Mac OS X v10.7 / Mac OS X v10.6 / Linux.
MP Drivers For Windows 7 (64-bit) / Windows Vista (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA MP110 / PIXMA MP130 - User Guide CA.~~~>>> Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon PIXMA MP110:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon PIXMA MP110 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.