Canon PIXMA MG 5710 Review and Specs-Canon MG5710 is a multifunction inkjet printer utilizing the Wireless deliver exceptional efficiency, comfort as well as quality is fantastic. PIXMA MG5710 could allow you to easily print attractive images, restriction, or crunchy papers up to 8.5 "x 11".
Integrated Wi-Fi assistance for hassle-free use wireless printing from throughout your residence. PIXMA MG5710 printer is very ideal to be connected with a Mobile phone, tablet computer or cloud printing, and also it all beginnings with App using Canon printing applications. Canon makes printing easy print and also scan pictures as well as files straight from your wise gadget compatible.
The PIXMA MG5710 Wireless Multifunction Ink wonderful absolutely fly performance printer sufferer, the actual comfort as well as impressive high quality. The MG5710 permits you to print both attractive, indeterminate pictures, in addition to crisp papers to 8. 5x11 PRINT Canon app enables to print along with picture scanning as totally as files straight in a compatible cellphone unit
It matters not whether you utilize android or iphone system for tablet computer or smart device, no worry as Canon PIXMA MG5710 works with the both choices, so then you easily could use Easy-PhotoPrint to modify your image before printing as well as include design template through My Photo Backyard. A 2.5 inches present panel, it indicates one more easy access. Undoubtedly you can't do plenty thing, still it makes you can perform the procedure conveniently. The initial expense of PIXMA MG5710 is much less pricey, no doubt about it. The running expense, some state it is pricey, as well as prefer an additional choice. Yet really it depends just the means you make use of PIXMA MG5710 Canon PIXMA MG5700
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 41 seconds4,5 Black:ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.6 ipm4,5 Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 9.0 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi7, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi7
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, 4” x 6” (10 x 15 cm), 5” x 7” (13 x 18 cm), 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm), U.S. #10 Envelope
- Paper Compatibility: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope;
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto 2-Sided Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, Fun Filter Effects, Google Cloud Print, My Image Garden, Mopria Device Printing, Photo Printing, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, Red-Eye Correction, Image Cropping, Quiet Mode, Wireless
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4"x6" Photo Paper
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Model, Network Scan, Push Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Other Features: 2.5” LCD, 5-Color Ink System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off, Quiet Mode, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart
- OS Compatibility: Windows® 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS® X v10.7.5 - 10.10 Mobile Operating Systems: iOS®, Android, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Wireless PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n)
- Software Included: PIXMA MG5710 Printer Driver Scan Utility Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool My Image Garden Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden Quick Menu
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.0” (W) x 14.6” (D) x 5.9” (H)
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) / Linux
Canon PIXMA MG5710 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5710 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon mg5710 Driver Software
- File version: 1.0
- Filename: win-mg5700-1_0-mcd.exe
- Release date: 08/21/2015
- Windows 10 (32-bit)
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32-bit)
- Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
- Windows 8 (32-bit)
- Windows 8 (64-bit)
- Windows 7 (32-bit)
- Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Windows Vista (32-bit)
- Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Windows XP (32-bit)
- Size: 48.01MB
- Complete driver and software package for MG5700 series
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)
- macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave)
- macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra)
- OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- OS X 10.10 (Yosemite)
- OS X 10.9 (Mavericks)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and Software Canon PIXMA MG5710 ? Here we go.
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5710
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5710 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your PIXMA MG5710 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5710. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5710 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5710 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5710 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5710 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5710 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5710 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5710 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5710 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5710 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5710 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5710 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5710 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5710 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5710 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5710 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5710 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5710.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5710 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5710 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5710 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.
That being said, depend on what platform that you use to install Canon PIXMA MG5710, the manual instructions for the installation and the other way around, can differ. The aforementioned installations procedures are applied on Mac and Windows 7. For Windows 8 or Windows XP, the driver file installation is pretty similar.