Canon PIXMA MG5500 Drivers-Canon PIXMA MG5500 is among the excellent items from Cannon printer. Cannon may be the large printer merchant that will be makes anything incredible once we recognized. You'll obtain the incredible benefits when you have the product. Let’s examine this review to enhance your understanding of the product.
Like Canon PIXMA MG2170, this system is just a multifunction item, it's capable check to printing and backup. You're ready to use it by Wifi since it is instant or Hardware. Canon PIXMA MG5500 has top quality consequence of checking and publishing. Copies' most quantity is 99 blankets in highspeed; 20 seconds. It's 5 specific ink tanks; orange black, cyan and color black. Plus one more factor, the ink-jet is simple to replenish. your pictures can expand and lower .
The publishing top quality, suggest that you employ Fast technique continues to be appropriate. Whilst the price hotels to 9ppm in quantity the printing pace for PIXMA MG5500,if grayscale it's 12ppm, about the other-hand for tone the price is reduced. In the event which you plan to reproduce your computer data, the unit enables it to be duplicated by you in dark or color.
Utilizing the capsule that's presently put up, you've to pay for incorporated for that printer cost. Though undoubtedly, you select, however it's suggested that you simply take advantage of aside printer system should you favor your Canon PIXMA MG5500 much more price trusted.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Specifications
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (upright) Ink beads can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum.
- Interface: USB Port: Hi-Speed USB LAN Port: Wireless LAN: IEEE802.11 n/IEEE802.11 g/IEEE802.11 b A computer that abides by Hi-Speed USB
- specification is required. Given that the Hi-Speed USB interface is totally upwardly compatible with USB 1.1, it could be made use of at USB 1.1.
- Setup possible via Criterion arrangement, WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Configuration), WCN (Windows Attach Now) or Cableless setup.
- Print size: 8 inches/203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm).
- Weight: Approx. 13.8 pound (Approx. 6.3 kg) With the Print Head as well as ink containers set up.
- Publish Head/Ink: Complete 4096 nozzles (PgBK 1024 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M each 1024 nozzles).
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA Mac OS: ICA.
- Optimum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5″ x 11.7″/ 216 x 297 mm.
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (straight x upright) max: 1200 x 2400 dpi Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi Optical Resolution
- stands for the maximum sampling price based upon ISO 14473. Increasing the scanning resolution will restrict the maximum possible scanning location.
- Rank (Input/Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 little bit Shade: 48 bit/24 little bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit).
- Windows Operating System: Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Windows Panorama SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only.
- Mac OS Os: Mac OS X v10.6.8 or later on.
- Other Supported OS: Some functions might not be readily available with each OS. Describe the guidebook or the Canon web site for information on operation with iOS, Android, and Windows RT
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5500 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Canon PIXMA MG5500 Driver Download
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5500 series MP Drivers For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)||Download|
|MG5500 series XPS Printer Driver For (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)||Download|
|Windows Printers and Multifunction Printers security patch Ver.1.0.2||Download|
|MG5500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3a (Mac)||Download|
|MG5500 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5500
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5500 . If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5500 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5500 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5500 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5500 Using Manual Driver Installation
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5500 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5500 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG5500 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5500 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5500 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5500 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG5500 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5500 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5500 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5500.You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5500 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5500 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5500 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.