PANTUM Mono Laser Printer Wifi P2500W
PANTUM P2500W Monochrome Single Laser Printer +WiFi
- Print speed : 22 ppm (A4) / 23 ppm (Letter)
- First print out time : Less than 7.8s
- Maximum Duty Cycle : 15,000 pages
- Print Resolution : Up to 1200 × 1200 dpi
- Processor speed: 600MHz
- Memory : 128MB
- Paper input : 150 pages
- Paper output : 100 pages
- Media type : Plain, Thick, Transparency, Cardstock, Label, Envelope, Thin
- Media size : A4, A5, A6, B5, B6, Folio, Letter, Legal, Executive
- Media weight : 60~163g/m²
- Dimensions（W×D×H) : 337 x 220 x 178 mm (13.27'' x 8.66'' x 7.01'')
- Weight (with cartridge): 4.75kg (10.47lbs)
- Recommended environment: Temperature range: 10-32℃ (50℉-90℉)
- Humidity range: 20% - 80%
- Power : 110V Model: AC100~127V (±10%); 50Hz/60Hz; 6A
- 220V Model: AC220~240V (-15%,+10%), 50Hz/60Hz; 3A
- Noise Printing : 52 dB, Standby : 30 dB
- Power consumption Printing : Average 370W, Ready : 38W, Sleep Mode : Less than 2W
- Operating system compatibility: Microsoft & Mac & Linux all versions
- Connectivity : High Speed USB 2.0; Wi-Fi: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
- Toner cartridge P-210 Series Standard capacity (1,600 pages)
Pantum P2500W drivers were collected from official websites of manufacturers and other trusted sources. Pantum P2500W software genuine printers will help you to fix device errors. Download latest versions of Pantum P2500W drivers for Mac,Linux,Android,Windows 10, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit).
|Windows 7/8/8.1/10/11 (32/64bit) - Pantum P2200-P2500-P2600-S2000 Series Windows Driver V2.5.51|
|Mac 10.9/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15- Firmware Upgrade Tool for Mac OS 10.13(P2200 P2500)Series|
|Mac 10.9/10.11/10.12/10.13/10.14/10.15- Pantum P2200-P2500-P2600-S2000 Series Mac Driver V1.10.3_codesign|
|LINUX 12.04/14.04/16.04/18.04/20.04- Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.5.tar|
|LINUX 12.04/14.04/16.04/18.04/20.04-Pantum Ubuntu Driver V1.1.84-1|
|Android APP Download|
Installation Driver for Pantum P2500WHow to install Pantum P2500W Printer driver on a Windows
- You can connect your Pantum P2500W printer to a Windows PC and make sure the printer is turned on in the State. If your printer includes a wireless printer, turn on the Pantum P2500W printer and select one of the available connection methods. If the automatic connection method (auto connect) is available, select that method.
- Download the latest drivers for Pantum P2500W . you have to install on your Windows PC, after a successfully installed driver, reboot Your Windows.
- Open the Settings by clicking Settings icon on the Start menu or by pressing the Windows key + I simultaneously. The Settings window opens, click the Devices icon.
- Click Printers & scanners. If the Printer driver in step 2 is already successfully installed, then the printer should you have entered into the list of Printers & Scanners.
- If the Pantum P2500W already appears on the list, click the printer and then click Set as default to make the printer being printers used.