Printer CANON PIXMA MG5370
Features a 3.0-inch LCD screen and provides a wide range of creative printing options for digital images and HD movie stills.
FUN Effect Filters
5 fun effects to create artistic effects for ordinary pictures:
- Soft Focus
- Blur Background
Print photos from your online album or get useful stationery templates straight from your printer.
Web templates from Canon Server
Online Photo Album
Get the most out of your PIXMA printer by making Wi-Fi networking convenient for multiple users. It is compatible with popular wireless authentication methods such as Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) and Windows Connect Now (WCN), so setting it up for Wi-Fi printing is intuitive and hassle-free.
Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver & Software Specs
Printer Type Multifunction (All-in-one)
9600 (horizontal) x 2400 (vertical)dpi
Printhead / Ink
Type: Individual ink cartridge
Total Number of Nozzles: 4,608 nozzles
Ink Droplet Size (min.): 1pl
Ink Tank: PGI-725 Pigment Black, CLI-726 Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black
Document: Color: ESAT: Approx. 9.3ipm
Document: B/W: ESAT: Approx. 9.9ipm
Photo (4 x 6"): PP-201 / Borderless: Approx. 44 secs
Up to 203.2mm (8-inch)
Borderless: Up to 216mm (8.5-inch)
Borderless Printing: Top / Bottom / Right / Left margin: each 0mm (Supported Paper Size: A4 / LTR / 4 x 6" / 5 x 7" / 8 x 10")
Bordered Printing: Top margin: 3mm, Bottom margin: 5mm, Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR / LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.4mm)
Borderded Auto Duplex Printing: Top margin: 5mm, Bottom margin: 5mm, Left / Right margin: each 3.4mm (LTR, LGL: Left: 6.4mm, Right: 6.3mm)
Recommended Printing Area
Top margin: 40.7mm
Bottom margin: 37.4mm
Rear Tray: Plain Paper: 64 - 105g/m2 , Canon specialty paper: max paper weight: Approx. 300g/m2 (Photo Paper Pro Platinum PT-101)
Cassette: Plain Paper: 64 - 105g/m2
Print Head Alignment Manual / Auto
Paper Sizes A4, A5, B5, LTR, LGL, 4 x 6", 5 x 7", 8 x 10", Envelopes (DL, COM10)
Ink End Sensor
Scan Optical Sensor + Dot count
Contact Image Sensor (CIS) Scan Method
Optical Resolution 2400 x 4800 dpi
25 - 19200 dpi
Scanning Bit Depth (Input / Output)
Grayscale: 16 bits / 8 bits
Color: 48 bits / 24 bits (RGB each 16 bits / 8 bits)
Reflective Scanning Speed: A4 Color / 300dpi: Approx. 14secs
Maximum Flatbed Document Size: A4 / LTR (216 x 297mm)
Size: A4 / A5 / B5 / LTR / 4 x 6" / 5 x 7"
Type:Plain Paper Photo Paper Pro Platinum (PT-101) Photo Paper Plus Glossy II (PP-201) Photo Paper Plus semi-gloss (SG-201) Glossy Photo Paper "Everyday Use" (GP-501) Matte Photo Paper ( MP-101) Printable Disc
Document: Color: FCOT: Plain Paper: Approx. 14secs
Document: Color: sESAT Simplex: Approx. 7.1 ipm
Multiple Copy Black / Color: 99 pages
Network Type: IEEE802.11n / IEEE802.11g / IEEE802.11b (Infrastructure mode)
Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
Data Rate: IEEE802.11n: Max.150Mbps IEEE802.11g: Max. 54Mbps IEEE802.11b: Max. 11Mbps
Range: Indoor 50m (depends on the transmission speed and conditions)
Security: WEP 64/128 bits, WPA-PSK (TKIP/AES), WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
Operation Panel Display: LCD 3.0 inches / 7.5cm TFT color)
USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
Wireless LAN b/g/n
Memory card slot
Bluetooth v2.0 (optional)
Microsoft XP SP2,SP3, Vista SP1,SP2, 7 SP1
Mac OS 10.4.11 - 10.6
Dimensions (W x D x H) Approx. 450 x 366 x 166mm
Approx Weight. 8.3 kg
Canon PIXMA MG5370 Driver & Software Download - Windows, Mac, Linuxwww.driverstool.com provide a download link for Canon PIXMA MG5370 Series publishing directly from Canon website with easy-to-download, to get the download link can be found below.
Looking for the steps for installation of the driver and software Canon PIXMA MG5320? Here we go.
|MG5370 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)17.39 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)15.40 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series Scanner Driver Ver.18.0.1c (Mac)09/21/21,13.36 MB||Download|
|MG5370 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.184.108.40.206 (Mac)09/09/21,15.06 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0a (Mac),09/10/17,7.05 MB||Download|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (Mac) 08/25/17,7.05 MB||Download|
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG5370
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG5370 by Downloading the Software for Free
For the first method, you will need to try installing the software for your MG5370 without using the automatic wizard that you usually get from the CD.
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG5370. If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
If you already have all of those requirements above, then you just need to install Canon PIXMA MG5370 using the setup file that you already have.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG5370.
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG5370 and run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG5370 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG5370 Using Manual Driver Installation
If you want to install the printer using the manual installation, then you will need to pick the “Add a Printer” option that you can find on the setting or control panel of your computer. This is something that you can always have in your computer.
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG5370 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG5370 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for Canon PIXMA MG5370.
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG5370 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG5370 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
Simple steps of installing Canon PIXMA MG5370 using the automatic wizard (using CD)
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG5370 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect Canon PIXMA MG5370 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
Follow these simple steps for installing your Canon PIXMA MG5370 using the CD or automatic wizard.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG5370 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from Canon PIXMA MG5370 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG5370. You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG5370 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG5370 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG5370 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.