TRY TO COMPETE PIXMA, EPSON NEEDS HIGHER PRINT PERFORMANCE
A multifunction printer with borderless photo print quality, which has been widely held by PIXMA, is now trying to be rivaled by Epson through its reliable product, the Epson L850. Packed with high aesthetic value, the Epson LX310 has turned out to have a very ergonomic button panel with its tilt-up capability. A beautiful panel that has also been equipped with a 2.7-inch color screen for setting needs, of course.
Trying to compete with the high efficiency concept of its competitors, the Epson LX310 doesn't seem to want to lose to implement a 6 tank system for its ink needs. As a result, not only a high efficiency is obtained, but the ink system applied is also able to increase the photo print resolution to 5760 x 1440 dpi in just 12 minutes. Unfortunately, the Epson LX310 was not able to complete this advantage with high document printing capabilities, because it turned out that the print power was only around 5 ppm. Apparently, Epson needs higher performance if it wants to compete with its competitors.
One significant shortcoming, Epson is now trying to cover it by presenting a disc-tray that can be used for printing needs on CD media. Not only that, Epson has also provided the Epson LX310 with a USB 2.0 media port to facilitate the process of transferring data to be printed. One more thing, the user can also use the USB port to provide wireless facilities from the Epson LX310 by placing an Access Point media in the port.
High efficiency and ergonomics are certainly not enough without a good maintance system. For this reason, this time Epson also did not forget to provide a maintenance guarantee for a year or after 3000 times the printing process. So no matter how big the user's work needs for the Epson LX310, Epson will ensure that this device is specifically for the user.
Epson L850 Driver download for windows
Windows 10 (32bit)
Windows 10 (64bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
Windows XP SP3 or later Epson L850 driver for windows Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista64/XP 32bit 64bit|Download Printer Driver EPSON L850 Series 24.03 MB Download
Download Scanner Driver EPSON L850 Series windows 32bit 64bit 19.31 MB Download
Epson Web Installer Windows 23bit 64bit 5.48 MB Download
Epson L850 Driver download for Mac OS X
OS X El Capitan 10.11
OS X Yosemite v10.10
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8 Epson L850 driver for Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11| Download Printer Driver L850 38.34 MB Download
ownload Scanner Driver EPSON L850 OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 14.00 MB Download
Web Installer Mac – L850 77.37 MB Download
How to install the driver for Epson L850
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Epson L850. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.
Post a Comment