Compact and easy to use, the PIXMA TS3350 is for people who are looking for a versatile printer. With its easy setup and wireless connectivity that can be activated at the push of a button, printing all your documents has never been easier. Forget your computer: print, copy, scan and connect to the cloud with the Canon PRINT app.
Download Canon Pixma TS3350 Printer Driver for Windows 10 / 8.1 / 7 (32bit-64bit). Pixma TS3350 series driver installation package - MP and XPS Drivers Microsoft Windows.
install software download and update
Category: Canon printers
File version: 1.00
Release Date: August 05, 2019
Available for free
Operating system versions: Windows (32-bit), (64-bit) - and macOS
Download Canon printer drivers (Pixma TS3350) for Windows and macOS for free
English, Deutsch, Português, Français, Español, Suomi, Italiano, Nederlands, لعربية, Polski
Compatibility (System Requirements)
Windows 10 (32-bit) Windows 10 (64-bit) Windows 8.1 (32-bit) Windows 8.1 (64-bit) Windows 8 (32-bit) Windows 8 (64-bit) Windows 7 (32-bit) Windows 7 (64-bit) Windows Vista (32-bit) Windows Vista (64-bit) Windows XP (32-bit)
macOS 11.0 (Big Sur), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) macOS 10.12 (Sierra) OS X 10.11 (El Capitan) OS X 10.10 (Yosemite) OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion) Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
(Download) - Driver and full software Windows (32bit), (64bit)
(Download) - MP Drivers Windows (32bit), (64bit)
(Download) - Driver and full software for [Mac OS]
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma TS3350
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can have differed depend on upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Canon Pixma TS3350 . The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7, for windows XP or windows 8 is not the much different way.