Weighing only 25.6 and dimensions of only 12.4 in height, 15.7 in depth and 15.9 inches in width make this printer suitable for small offices. You also get a one year warranty that comes with the device which is by the way, which is multifunctional. The Brother MFC-8870DW can fax, copy, scan and print documents thanks to its monochrome laser feature. You will lower your costs by choosing a multifunction printer and you will still get lots of high tech features and high quality output.
How to install the driver for Brother MFC-8870DW
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile, if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page appears with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.