Printer All-in-One Epson AcuLaser CX11N
Epson AcuLaser CX11N series gives you speed, high quality color copy, scan, fax and print color laser. Four functions in one range, reliable devices that save space.
- All in one device with a compact footprint.
- Unmatched image quality with Epson Technology Transfer Wrap.
- High quality, reliability and economical results with Epson AcuBrite toners.
- Print and copy that fast at 25 pages per minute for black and white/5 pages per minute for color.
- Print the first page at the time of 9 seconds, the time the first page copy only 12 seconds!
- Paper capacity up to 680 sheets (with optional paper cassette).
- Comprehensive connectivity standard with 10/100 Base Tx and Hi-Speed USB (2.0 compatible).
- Compatible with Windows and Mac.
- Document template software bundled with colors that are included in the box.
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Specifications
- Type: Colour Multifunction/All in One
- Printing: 5/25 ppm (Color/Mono)
- Scanning: Flatbed
- Copying: 5/25 ppm (Color/Mono)
- Faxing: No.
- Max Dimensions (W x D x H) 460 x 467 x 667 mm
- Power Consumption: Max 790W
- Input: USB
- Network: Ethernet
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Printer DriverDriver File name: epson376090eu.exe, Released: 24 January 2013, Version: 3.13.6 Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Epson CX11N Driver =>Download (2.90MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson376101eu.exe, Released: 24 January 2013, Version: 3.13.6
Epson CX11N x64 Driver =>Download (3.73MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson CX11N Mac Driver =>Download (88.70MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson AcuLaser CX11N Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson AcuLaser CX11N Printer Software
Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit-64-bit
EpsonNet Config 4.60 Software =>Download (11.72MB) or=> Download for Mac OS X (12.37MB)
Epson CX11N Scan Software =>Download (11.77MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson CX11N :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson CX11N Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.