Epson LQ-2090 brings outstanding performance to 24-pin segment. In addition to high-speed printing of up to 529 characters per second, they are very compact, powerful and reliable. This is very suitable for the demands of daily nonstop from busy surroundings such as a doctor's surgery, banks, travel agencies and forwarders. Versatile paper management are also equipped as standard, for fast, flexible printing orders and invoices, labels, system event log, checks and barcode.
Features:Very high print speeds up to 529cps
Mean Time between failure of 20,000 hours power
Mean Volume Between the failure of 40 million lines
Print head life 400 million strokes/wire
Flexible paper handling from the front, top, back and bottom
Standard parallel and USB interfaces and optional networking capabilities
Product details specifications of Epson Printer LQ-2090
- Type Printers Dot Matrix Printer
- Memory 128 KB
- 529 cps Printing speed (high speed Draft 10cpi)
- 24 pins pins
- Number Of Columns 136 column
- 24 Needles Needles
- Paper Sheet Paper Formats (single-and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single-and multi-layer), Labels (single-and multi-layer), Roll Paper, Envelopes
- Carbon Copies of one original plus 4
- Parallel interface, USB 1.1 Type B, the Ethernet interface (100 Base-TX/10 Base-T) (optional), Type B interface
- The operating system is Windows 2000, Windows 98, Windows XP
- Energy Use 42 W
- Print Head Life 400 Million Strokes/Wire
- Document Feed Single sheets of front and rear, Continuous paper front and rear, front and rear output Paper
- Paper Sheet Paper Formats (single-and multi-layer), Continuous Paper (single-and multi-layer), Labels (single-and multi-layer), Roll Paper
- Sound Pressure Operation: 52 dB (A)
- Ribbon Yield 8 million characters Black LQ
- Operation temperature 5 ° C-35 ° C
- Operation Humidity 10%-35%
- Mean Time Between Failures Of 2000 Hours
- What's in the box Drivers and utilities (CD), the Main unit, Power cable, Ribbon, Setup guide, Software (CD), User manual (on CD), Warranty document
- Dimensions 613 x 375 x 172 mm (Width x Depth x Height)
- Weight 9.5 kg
- Other Emulations; ESC/P2, IBM PPDS, IBM PPDS/ML
EPSON LQ-2090 Printer DriverWindows
Epson LQ-2090 Driver 5.1 for Windows 8 [64bit] | Windows 8.1 [64bit] | Windows 10 [64bit] ~~~>>>Download
Epson LQ-2090 Driver 22.214.171.124 for Windows 8 [32bit] | Windows 8.1 [32bit] | Windows 10 [32bit] ~~~>>>Download
Epson LQ-2090 Driver 1.0c for Windows XP [64bit] | Windows Vista [64bit] ~~~>>>Download
Epson LQ-2090 Driver 1.0c for Windows Vista [32bit] ~~~>>>Download
Epson LQ-2090 Driver 1.0b for Windows Server 2003 [32bit] | Windows Server 2008 [32bit] | Windows Server 2012 [32bit] | Windows Server 2016 [32bit] | Windows XP [32bit] ~~~>>>Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson LQ-2090:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson LQ-2090 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.