Resetter Adjustment Program is a Program that can be used to reset the waste ink pad counter quickly and easily in order to return to the zero position (0%). With just a few clicks in less than 2 minutes, your Printer is ready to use again. No need to bother to bring it to the Service Center so that more save time, money and effort.
Support All type of Canon printers Series:
E Series: E400, E401, E402, E410, E460, E470, E471, E481, E500, E510, E600, E610, E560.
G Series: G1000, G2000, G3000.
IP Series: IP1200, IP1300, IP1600, IP1700, IP1800, IP2200, IP2500, IP1900, IP2600 IP2770 IP2700,,, IP2772, IP2870S, IP3680, IP3600, IP4700, IP4800, IP4810, IP4840, IP4850, IP4870, IP4900, IP4910, IP4940, IP4970, IP4980, IP4990, IP5810, IP5880, IP7240, IP7270.
IX Series: IX6500, IX6510, IX6560, IX6840, IX7000, IX6870, IX6770.
MG Series: MG2120, MG2140, MG2240, MG2270, MG2400, MG2440, MG2470, MG2570S, MG3140, MG3540, MG3570, MG3670, MG4140, MG5140, MG5150, MG5170 MG5270,, MG5240, MG5340, MG5450, MG5770, MG6140, MG6240,, The MG6150 MG6170, MG6370, MG7770, MG8140, MG8240, MG8170.
Mp Series: MP230, MP237, MP250, MP258, MP260, MP270, MP280, MP278, MP287, MP480, MP490, MP497, MP540, MP550, MP560, MP620, MP630, MP640, MP980, MP990.
MX Series: MX330, MX320, MX377, MX397, MX497, MX537, MX410, MX860.
Pro Series: Pro 9000 Mark II, Pro 9500 Mark II.
THE ADVANTAGES OF THIS SOFTWARE ARE:
-No expiration date.
-Can be used on both Windows and Mac.
-Quick process & easy.
-Can be reset online every time.
-Delivery using the DVD.
-Equipped with supporting language (the language of the United Kingdom, Spain, French, Mandarin Chinese, Arabic, French, the language of Poland, Turkey, Italy, Romanian).
Download Canon PIXMA MG8140 driver instantaneously totally free. Ensure that the operating system you utilize remains in the listing of the supported OS in the summary below. After downloading you must open up the archive and essence the Canon PIXMA MG8140 driver to any kind of area, after that double-click the executable file to begin the driver installment process.
For certain products, a driver is required to make it possible for the connection between your product and a computer. On this tab, you will discover the suitable drivers for your product or in the absence of any kind of drivers, an explanation of your item's compatibility with each running system.
We are below in order to help you to find Canon PIXMA MG8140 total details about full functions driver and software. Select the appropriate driver that compatible with your operating system.
Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer driver Downloads for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh Operating System.
Canon PIXMA MG8140 Operating System Compatibility:
MG8140 series MP Driver For Windows XP (64-bit) 19 MB~~~>>> Download
MG8140 series MP Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) 30 MB ~~~>>>Download
MG8140 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) 23 MB~~~>>> Download
MG8140 series Mini Master Setup (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8) 39 MB~~~>>> Download
MG8140 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) 17 MB~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver For Mac OS X 10.6 8.6 MB~~~>>> Download
MG8140 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6) 18 MB~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver for Mac OSX (OS X 10.4/10.5) 7.8 MB~~~>>> Download
MG8140 series Scanner Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6/Mac OS X 10.5) 13 MB~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) 7.1 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Intel Mac (OS X 10.5/10.6) 5.3 MB~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool for Power PC (OS X 10.4/10.5) 4.8 MB~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ Scanner Driver 3.7 MB~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ Printer Driver 7.7 MB~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ scanner driver source file 3.7 MB~~~>>> Download
Linux IJ printer driver source file 9.1 MB ~~~>>>Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Mac) 1.1 MB~~~>>> Download
Guide for Quick Menu (Windows) 1.1 MB~~~>>> Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) 11 MB~~~>>> Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Mac) 11 MB~~~>>> Download
On-Screen Manual for Windows (Multilanguage) 53 MB~~~>>> Download
On-Screen Manual for Macintosh (Multilanguage) 38 MB~~~>>> Download
Steps by Step to Install Canon PIXMA MG8140
Method 1: Installing Canon PIXMA MG8140 by Downloading the Software for Free
The things that you need are:
- The first of all, you will need the setup file for the driver and software that you will need to install Canon PIXMA MG8140 .If you do not have the file that you need, then you need to download it first from the official website of Canon.
- The second thing that you need is the USB cable that can connect your printer to the computer or laptop where the software will be installed. Make sure it is compatible, or you can use the cable from the package when you buy the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the laptop or computer where the software will be installed and your PIXMA MG8140 .
- Before you do anything, you need to make sure that the USB cable is unplugged. That is because you will need to plug the USB cable later on, but not now.
- The next thing that you need to do is downloading the necessary setup file for your Canon PIXMA MG8140 run the file to start the installation program. You just need to follow all of the simple instructions when the installation program starts.
- After the installation is finished, you will be prompted to plug in the USB cable and you should do that. Soon after that, the program will automatically check on the USB cable connection automatically. After you plug in the cable, the installation will continue to the further process.
- You just need to follow the later instructions to finish the whole installation process.
- When all of the processes are finished, then the installation is finished too and you can start using your Canon MG8140 for printing.
Method 2: Installing PIXMA MG8140 Using Manual Driver Installation
The things that you need are:
- You need to firstly have the driver setup for Canon PIXMA MG8140 or the software setup to install the printer. You can find the specific link on the official website of Canon.
- The next thing that you need is the printer USB cable that will connect the printer to the computer or laptop.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer or laptop where you will install the software and the PIXMA MG8140 printer.
- After that, you need to connect the USB cable from the printer to the computer.
- Once the cable has been connected, you will need to start extracting the data and setup file that you have downloaded for PIXMA MG8140 .
- If you are running on Windows 7 or Vista for the operating system, then you will need to go to Control Panel and search for View Devices and Printer. For those who are running their computer on XP operating system, you need to find Fax and Printer options on Control Panel.
- Once you have found the main option, you will need to pick Add a Printer to start the installation.
- Before you start the installation process, you will need to lead the program to the extracted data file that the installation software needs. Therefore, take the tab to the location where you extracted the setup file earlier.
- After waiting for some time, you will notice that the printer has been installed on your computer and you are ready to use the PIXMA MG8140 printer.
Method 3: Canon MG8140 Software Installation Using Automatic Wizard
The things that you need are:
- First of all, you will need to have the CD/DVD drive to be installed on your computer. Most computers have this kind of device.
- The second thing that you need is the software CD for installing Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer. The CD is usually included on the bundle package when you buy the printer.
- The third thing that you need is the USB cable that will connect PIXMA MG8140 to the computer when you are installing the printer.
- The first thing that you need to do is turning on the computer and your Canon PIXMA MG8140 printer. Make sure you do not forget those things.
- You should not connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG8140 to the computer now. That is because you will be prompted to do that later on.
- The next thing that you need to do is inserting the installation CD to your CD/DVD drive. After that, the CD will run automatically and start the automatic wizard to install Canon PIXMA MG8140 .You just need to follow all of the instructions until the whole process is finished.
- When the automatic wizard prompts you to insert or connect the USB cable from PIXMA MG8140 to your printer, then you will need to do so.
- Wait for the automatic wizard detects the USB cable after it is connected. When the wizard has detected the USB cable, you just need to follow the further steps.
- After few moments, you will get the finish notification. That means, your Canon PIXMA MG8140 is already installed and ready to use.
Setup / Installation Canon PIXMA MG8140 for Mac
- To begin the installation, you need first the respective file driver. So, download the file, prior, and at the time you think about the installation, trace the file that you save in particular folder. Or check your computer setting.
- Next, hit the downloaded file twice, and ensure that you mount the driver file on Disk Image.
- Afterward on the mounted Disk Image give another double click.
- And finally, apply two-time click on packaged drivel file. Just wait, since the installation will be automatically started.