Printer Epson Expression-205 XP Home OS is a Small Printer-all-in-One-the smallest ever produced by Epson Inkjet all-in-one to assist your needs. In addition to print, the printer can also be used a scanner/copy data and can also be used as a photocopier printing are cost effective for home users who are looking for additional benefits and can also be done with mobile printing.
- Small-in-One: Save space, save money, save time
- Epson Connect1: Mobile printing over Wi-Fi and email
- Auto Wi-Fi set-up3: Easy to connect wirelessly
- Individual Inks: Only replace the colour used
- Claria Home Ink: Crisp, clear text and glossy photos
XP-205 Apple AirPrint ready to ease you in to print emails, photos, web pages and documents directly from iOS devices. Meanwhile, Google Cloud Print also supports and enables the user to print anywhere from a smartphone or computer that they have.
Epson Expression Home XP-205 Printer DriverOperating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Driver File name: epson374729eu.exe, Released: 14 September 2012, Version: 7.00
Epson Expression Home XP-205 Driver ~~~>>>Download (18.14 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson374730eu.exe, Released: 14 September 2012, Version:7.00
Epson Expression Home XP-205 x64 Driver ~~~>>>Download (22.71MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson Expression Home XP-205 Mac Driver ~~~>>>Download (18.90MB)
Epson Expression Home XP-205 Scanner Mac Driver ~~~>>>Download (17.76MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Expression Home XP-205 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson XP-205 Printer SoftwareOperating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012
EpsonNet Config 4.5.7 Software ~~~>>>Download (49.65MB)
Epson XP-205 Event Manager 3.01.00 Software ~~~>>>Download (18.96MB) or Download for Mac OS X.
Epson XP-205 Scan 3.792 Software ~~~>>>Download (21.50MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson XP-205:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson XP-205 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.