Canon Pixma MX452 Review-For multifunction printer, every day there's always a new printer type that comes with various advantages and drawbacks of each. Many manufacturers multifunction printer such as Epson, HP, Canon that has been producing various types of multifunction printer that can do print, copy, fax, and scan all at once. One of the major printer manufacturers, Canon, recently issued its latest multifunction printer from the printer Pixma Canon Pixma MX452, IE. As to whether this one multifunction printer and are qualified to occupy the space of print on your home or Office? Let's check out his review first before considering to buy it.
Design FeaturesCanon Pixma MX452 is a multifunction inkjet printer is more intended for the use of home-based offices. Like many other multifunction printer, Canon Pixma MX452 can do print, copy, scan, and fax, and although this printer does not have Ethernet plugs, but the Canon Pixma MX452 can be connected through a wireless network to be used by all computers in the network. The only feature that was lacking on this printer is a duplex (print both sides), but the printer driver can help you do it manually.
Although the Canon Pixma MX452 it looks not as pretty as the other, but the design Pixma overall is quite functional. There is no card reader and color display, but the LCD display and the buttons that belong to this printer is already more than enough and not confusing like many other Pixma printer. Scannernya cover has an automatic paper feeder that can hold up to 30 sheets of guarded with hinges that could make the lid remains horizontal when scanning thick documents.
The Performance Output Quality &In terms of the speed of printing, Canon claims a maximum print speed of up to 9.7 sheets of paper per minute of it, and in any testing results obtained not far from such claims, i.e. 9.3 sheets of paper per minute to print black writing in standard quality. Surprisingly, using quick mode thus delaying even print speed to 9 sheets of paper per minute. His prints appear to be nice and dark, but there is a thin line that is barely perceptible in several lines of writing.
To print the image, the quality of the Canon Pixma MX452 arguably very well with strong colour and the absence of a line, but its speed is not as fast as the printer of its kind that exists in the market. Canon claims the speed of 5.5 per minute sheet of paper to print the page, but in fact the Canon Pixma MX452 can only print as fast as 2.2 sheets of paper per minute of it.
The ability of photocopying his is also quite slow, with 3 minutes 36 seconds it took to copy 10 pages in black and white, and surely slower again when using coffee colored. However, its ability to print photo arguably quicker with one and a half minutes to print a postcard-size photographs in glossy paper with good quality.
The ability to scan (scan) from the Canon Pixma MX452 quite slowly through the wireless connection. One page A4 scans with 300 dpi settings takes 51 seconds and 1200 dpi for scanning photos take up to 4 minutes. This scan is much faster if you use a USB connection, with 19 seconds for the setting of 300 dpi and 1 minute to 1200 dpi settings. Fortunately, the scan results are very satisfactory in accordance with the standard Canon which is also available in a variety of other products.
Canon PIXMA MX452 System Needs and also Compatibility.Compatibility & System Demands Canon PIXMA MX452 Printer for Windows 10/ Windows 8.1/ Windows 8/ Windows 7/ Windows Vista/ Windows XP (32bit/64bit). The PIXMA MX452 for Mac OS X 10.11/ OS X 10.10/ OS X 10.9/ OS X 10.8/ OS X 10.7/ OS X 10.6/ OS X 10.5/ OS X 10.4, and also Linux (32-bit/64-bit).
Canon PIXMA MX452 Driver
Download<=>MX452 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download <=>MX452 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download <=>MX452 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.65 (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download <=>MX452 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download <=>MX452 series Scanner Driver Ver. 19.1.0a Mac (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download <=>MX452 series ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 Mac (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download <=>MX452 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.90 for Linux (debian Packagearchive)
Download <=>MX452 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Canon Pixma MX452:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Canon Pixma MX452 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.