Increase the productivity of your office with the Xerox WorkCentre 4250/4260.
It combines copying, printing, color scanning and world class faxing with exceptional reliability and ease of use. Ideal for busy offices that need a wide range of features on a high-quality A4-size device.
- 4250: up to 43 ppm (A4); 4260: up to 53 ppm (A4)
- Work cycle 4250: up to 200,000 pages / month; 4260: up to 250,000 pages / month
- Device memory (standard / max.) 256 MB / 512 MB plus 80 GB hard drive standard
- HANDLING WITH MEDIA 50-200 g / m2
- Automatic two-sided 100-sheet origin feeder; user sizes: 70 x 152 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- 100-sheet manual feeder; user sizes: 99 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- 1 500-sheet stack; user sizes: 99 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Optional tray 2,3,4 500 sheets
- Optional 2,000-sheet high-capacity tray
- Optional 500-sheet finisher, 50-sheet stapler
- First Page Print 4250: 8 Seconds; 4260: 6 seconds
- 600 x 600 dpi resolution (1200 x 1200 in enhanced mode)
- PDL 500 MHz Processor, PCL 6 / 5e Emulation, AdobePostScript 3 ™ Compatible
- USB 2.0, 10/100/1000 Base-TX Ethernet connection
- Print Features Printing from USB Memory Device, Watermark, Secure Print, Delayed Print, Toner Save Mode, Printing Multiple Pages on One Sheet, Brochure Making
- 600 x 600 dpi resolution
- Copy / Copy Features, Reduce / Enlarge 25 to 400%, Book Copy, Edge Erase, Image Shuffle, Booklet Making, Copy Documents
- Optional Integrated fax, LAN fax
- Fax features sending color fax, mailboxes, fax / email forwarding, secure faxing
- Scan to USB memory device, scan to email, network scanning
- ACCOUNTING Xerox Standard Accounting
- Dimensions of the base unit 622 x 483 x 648 mm; weight 44 kg
- Voltage 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption standby: 111 W, printing: 794 W, standby: 20 W
- WARRANTY 1 year at the installation site, possibility of closing the service contract
Xerox WorkCentre 4250 & 4260 Series Driver & Software For Windows
Web-based Print Driver Installer – Windows 7/8,/8.1/2003/2008/Vista/XP (32/64-bit) 18.3 MB⟷ Download
PCL5 Driver (Xerox User Interface) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/Vista/XP (32-bit) 12 MB⟷ Download
PCL6 Driver (Xerox User Interface) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/Vista/XP (32-bit) 12 MB⟷ Download
PS Driver (Xerox User Interface) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/Vista/XP (32-bit) 12 MB⟷Download
XPS Driver (Xerox User Interface) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2008/Vista 188.8.131.52 13.6 MB ⟷Download
Xerox WIA/TWAIN Scan Driver for WorkCentre 4260 – Windows 2000/7/8/8.1/2003/2008/2012/Vista/XP (32/64-bit) 8.3 MB ⟷Download
Install from Web – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/2012/Vista/XP (32/64-bit) 20.6 MB ⟷Download
PCL5 Driver (Download and Install) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/2012/Vista/XP (64-bit) 38.2 MB⟷ Download
PCL6 Driver (Download and Install) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/2012/Vista/XP (64-bit) 38.2 MB⟷ Download
PostScript (Download and Install) – Windows 7/8/8.1/2003/2008/2012/Vista/XP (64-bit) 38.2 MB⟷ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 4250/4260:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 4250/4260 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 4250/4260. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.