The Xerox Phaser 3500 Black and White Laser Printer is designed for medium and large workgroups with up to 25 users. This printer delivers improved drivers for the MAC environment, new toner for superior print quality and 4 MB Flash DIMM in standard equipment.
- Laser technology
- format A4
- Print speed of 33 pages per minute
- First print 10 sec.
- 1200 dpi resolution
- (256 shades of gray)
- Processor 400 MHz RISC
- RAM 32 MB + 4 MB Flash ROM up to 288 MB
- PostScript Level 3, PCL6, PCL5e
- Interface Parallel Port, USB 2.0
- Optionally Internal 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- Paper Trays 1x 500 Sheets + 100-Sheet Side Feeder
- max. capacity of 1 100 sheets
- Paper output 250-sheet tray
- Media 60 - 176 g / m 2
- A4, A5, A6, US letter, Executive
- Windows 2000 / XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 98 / Me / NT4.0, Mac OS 9.x, Mac OS X version 10.2 and higher, UNIX (Linux, Solaris), Novell, Xerox Walk-Up ™ Printer Driver
- Duplex Optional
- Book management, booklet printing, automatic tray selection, optional embedded Web server, and status monitor
- Dimensions 396 mm x 353 mm x 472 mm (basic model)
- Weight 17 kg
- 24 months warranty (Service Center Repair)
- Max. loading 100,000 pages per month
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Phaser 3500
Download software Xerox Phaser 3500 printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 3500:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 3500 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.