Exceptional color printing for your business documents. To avoid becoming oblivious, you need the benefits of color printing. You need a handy little waste printer that meets your requirements. Get familiar with the Xerox Phaser 6140 Color Laser Printer, your ideal printing solution.
- Color laser technology
- Print speed up to 18ppm in color / 20ppm in black and white
- Work cycle up to 40,000 pages / month
- Media support
- Manual feeder 1 sheet; user sizes: 76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 65 to 220 g / m2
- Tray 1 250 sheets; user sizes: 76.2 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 65 to 105 g / m2
- Optional 2 250-sheet tray; user sizes: 148 x 210 mm to 216 x 356 mm, 65 to 105 g / m2
- Output 150 sheets of paper with the printed side down
- Automatic two-sided printing optional
- Print first page 13 seconds color / 12 seconds black and white
- 600 x 600 x 4 dpi resolution
- Processor 400 MHz
- Memory (standard / max.) 256 MB / 1 280 MB
- USB 2.0, 10 / 100Base-TX Ethernet connection, optional wireless network adapter
- PDL Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL® 6 emulation
- Printer Features Multi-page printing per sheet, page format customization, booklet printing, blank pages, transparencies separation, black-and-white printing, opening / unloading pages, posters, watermarks.
- Optionally secure printing, control printing, personal printing, storing of printed data, assembling in memory
- IPSec security, SNMPv3, IP address filtering
- Windows® 2000 / XP / Vista Print Drivers, Server 2003/2008, Xerox Global Print, Driver, Xerox Mobile Express Driver, Mac OS® Version 10.3 and above, Linux: SUSE ™, Red Hat®, TurboLinux 10 Desktop
- power supply
- Voltage 220-240 VAC, 50/60 Hz; Consumption: Standby: 50 W, Printing: 280 W; Sleep mode: 8 watts (30 minute standby delay time), ENERGY STAR® compliant
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 400 x 457 x 415 mm
- Weight 18.4 kg
- 2 years warranty at the service center
- Start Toner 1000 pages at 5% A4 coverage
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Phaser 6140
Download software Xerox Phaser 6140 printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6140:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6140 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 6140. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment