The Fuji Xerox Printer Phaser 5550 can print more, print more quickly, be more productive, reliable, and valuable and the Fuji Xerox Phaser 5550 printer is the perfect solution for all offices with a large variety of print jobs.
FUJI XEROX Phaser 5550 Printer Product Details
- Prints up to 50ppm
- Correct 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
- Powerful 500MHz processor
- Robust 300,000 pages per month cycle
- 256MB memory, expandable to 1GB
- First page out of 6.5 seconds
Product Specification FUJI XEROX Phaser 5550 Printer
- Print Speed Up to 50ppm
- First Page Out 6.5 seconds or less (ready mode)
- Memory Standard / Maximum 256MB / 1GB
- Print Language or PDL (Page Description Language) Adobe Postscript 3, PCL6 / PCL5e emulation. Direct PDF (with optional Hard Drive)
- Duty Cycle 300,000 pages
- Print Resolution Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Image Processing 500MHz
- Media Size Trays 1.3 - 6: 60gsm - 215gsm: Two-sided: 60gsm - 163gsm; Tray 2: 60gsm - 105gsm.
- Paper Input Capability Media types: Plain, envelopes, labels, transparencies, card stock Media Capacity: Tray 1 (MPT): 100 sheets Tray 2: 500 sheets Tray 3: 500 sheets
- Paper Output Capability 500 Sheet Optional - Stacker - 3000 sheet stacker with 500 sheet top tray Finisher - 3000 sheet stacker with 500 sheet top tray, 50 sheets multi-position stapling and 3 or 2/4 hole punch
- Connectivity 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet. Parallel. USB 2.0
- Operating system Windows 2000 / XP / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Vista / 7/8. Mac OSX 10.6, Linux, Unix, Sun Solaris, IBM AS / 400
- Warranty 1 Years
Xerox Phaser 5550 driver download for Windows:
PCL5 Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛Download here
PCL6 Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛ Download here
PostScript Driver for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32bit or 64bit) ⇛ Download here
Xerox Phaser 5550 driver download for MAC OS X:
Print Driver Installer for Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7 ⇛Download here
Print Driver Installer for Mac OS X 10.6⇛ Download here
Xerox Phaser 5550 driver download for Linux OS:
CentreWare for Unix Linux i686 Driver⇛ Download here
Printer package for use with CentreWare for Unix installers ⇛ Download here
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 5550:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 5550 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser 5550. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.