Various printers And Epson SX130 Driver Download-The Epson brand printer that is disseminated worldwide, ranging from business, Government, school, entrepreneurial ventures, Business printing, Photo Printing, invitations and other as his. Please select a different printer in accordance with our needs. Below can be set as a reference starting from dot matrix printer (Printer + cashier PPOB) until the printer for printing photos.
Various printers And Epson SX130 Driver DownloadOperating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit, Windows 10 32-bit
Epson Stylus SX130 Driver – Download(20.10MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit
Driver File name: epson377869eu.exe, Released: 09 December 2013, Version:6.82
Epson Stylus SX130 x64 Driver – Download (23.05MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson Stylus SX130 Mac Driver – Download (23.94MB)
Epson Stylus SX130 Scan 3.781 Mac Driver – Download (14.55MB)
User’s Guide: This Epson Stylus SX130 Manual for more information about the printer.Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit-64-bit, Windows 10 32-bit-64-bit
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson SX130:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson SX130 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.