Epson XP-322 is a type one level above from epson xp-300 equally equipped for wireless printing directly through the iPhone, tablet or smartphone. This printer is included in the all in one category or having the function of print, scan and copy. In addition to these two types, there are still two more i.e., epson and epson 400 xp-xp-410.
- Speed Colour - Up to 15ppm Colour Print
- Speed Monochrome - Up to 33ppm Mono Print
- Printer Resolution - 5760 x 1440 Print
- Product Group Output - A4
- Scanner Optical Resolution - 1200 x 2400 dpi Scan
- Scan Facility Present - Yes
- Scanner Type - Contact image sensor (CIS)
- Copy Facility Present - Yes
- Interface Type(s) - USB & Wireless
- Airprint Compatible - Yes
- LCD Screen - 3.7cm LCD Screen
- Wireless Ready - Yes
- Operating Systems Supported - Windows & Mac
- Paper Handling Input - 100 Sheet Input tray
- Maximum Input Capacity - 100 Sheet
- Maximum Paper Size - A4
- Paper Size - A4, A5, A6, B5, C6 (Envelope), DL (Envelope), No. 10 (Envelope), Letter Legal, 9 x 13 cm, 10 x 15 cm, 13 x 18 cm, 13 x 20 cm, 20 x 25 cm, 100 x 148 mm, 16:9
- Barcode - 8715946539645
- Mono or Colour Printer - Colour
- Technology - Multifunction Inkjet Printer
- Case Colour - Black
- Dimensions - 390mm (W) x 300mm (D) x 145mm (H) - Weight 4.2kg
- Multifunction Summary - Print/Scan/Copy
- Noise Level - 4.9
Epson XP-322 Printer DriverDriver File name: epson378862eu.exe, Released: 02 September 2014, Version: 2.2Operating Systems: Windows XP 32-bit, Windows 2000, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Server 2003 32-bit, Windows Server 2008 32-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 8.x 32-bit
Epson XP-322 Driver – Download (21.01 MB)Operating Systems: Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.x 64-bit
Driver File name: epson378863eu.exe, Released: 02 September 2014, Version:2.2
Epson XP-322 x64 Driver – Download (23.91MB)Operating Systems: Mac OS X PowerPC, Mac OS X Intel
Epson XP-322 Easy Photo Print Mac Driver – Download (25.57MB)User’s Guide: This Epson XP-322 Manual for more information about the printer.
Epson XP-322 Connect Printer Setup Mac Driver – Download (5.13MB)
Epson XP-322 Printer Software
Operating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows 8.x (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2012
EpsonNet Config 4.5.7 Software – Download (45.67MB)
Epson XP-322 Event Manager 2.51.22 Mac OS X Software – Download(14.57MB).
Epson XP-322 Scan 22.214.171.124 Software – Download (22.77MB).
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Epson XP-322:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Epson XP-322 Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.