Xerox WorkCentre 7970i printer and monochrome printer replacement with a remarkable ability to print, scan, copy and fax. And encourage fast printing with print 70 pages per minute speed for blank pages / black and 70 pages per minute for printing shading, where the dark / white principal loan in 4.2 seconds and shadow pages in 6.9 seconds
With 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, Hi-Speed USB 2.0 to print directly to him, a tabloid printer allows you to create a quick connection to the computer. Access to the printer via a mobile phone that is ideal for applications such as AirPrint works of the Apple entities, ensuring Mopria Xerox PrintBack. Taking advantage of the power compared to 130 sheets of programmable free time and promote the creation. This printer has a basic control panel the ability to appear to guide you in usability. excellent image quality and the experience of recording with 1200 x 2400 dpi printing reports and 600 × 600 dpi copier report.
The WorkCentre 7970i system is designed to complete the job quickly. Renewed with Address Book, you can save the best choice for quick access. The purpose of this common office unit and can get all the great skills on the right screen of large shading interface with the touch client.
The WorkCentre 7970i can be connected remotely, giving you the ability to put the tool in the formation regions provided without any additional cost of the system. Print E-mail and other important notes special office iPhone or iPad ® product for download, no drivers to offer and has nothing to do with the interaction. Use AirPrint, iPhone, iPad, and thus find a hand with laser cables MFP denigrates the WorkCentre 7970i at your desk or a Wi-Fi system. Make sure the Mopria confirmation you can print remotely to stick PDA Mopria, tablet computers, and other mobile devices quickly and easily with any environment.
WorkCentre 7970i SPECS:
- Fashion model
- Standard functions
- Copy, E-mail, Print, Scan
- Optional functions
- Walk-up fax, Xerox integrated RFID card reader
- Print speed
- Color: up to 70 ppm
- Black: up to 70 ppm
- Duty cycle
- Up to 300,000 prints per month1
- Hard Drive
- 250 GB (min.)
- Dual-core 1.23 GHz
- Device memory
- 2 GB of system memory plus 1 GB of page memory
- 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, High-Speed USB 2.0 direct print (optional: Wi-Fi (with Xerox® USB Wireless Adapter))
- Controller characteristics
- Configuration cloning, Online support (accessible via user interface and printer driver, Remote control panel, Uniform address book
- Maximum copy resolution600 x 600 dpi
- Copy functions
- Annotations, Automatic change of paper tray, Automatic double-sided, Bates Stamping, Booklet making, Job creation, Sorting, Covers or covers, Erase borders, Copy ID card, Shift image, Invert image, Job interruption, Sample set, Spot color, Transparencies
- Maximum print resolution1200 x 2400 dpi
- First printed page appears
- Within 6.9 seconds Color / 4.2 seconds black and white
- Printer languages (PDL)
- Adobe PostScript® 3 ™, PCL® 5c, PCL® 6, PDF (optional: XPS)
- Default settings per application, Bi-directional status, Booklet creation, Earth Smart, Encrypted secure printing, Keep all jobs in queue, Job monitoring, Job recognition, USB printing, Scaling, Save and recall driver settings, Duplex (default), Xerox® Color By Words
- @PrintByXerox App, Apple AirPrint, Mopria® certified, Mopria® Print Service Plug-in for Android, QR Code App, Xerox® App Gallery, Xerox® Mobile Link app, Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android (optional: Xerox ® Easy Translator Service, Xerox® Mobile Print, Xerox® Mobile Print Cloud
Support for OS
- Mac OS 10.10, Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.8, Mac OS 10.9, Redhat® Fedora® Core 20 x86, Ubuntu® 14.04 x64, Windows Server 2012 R2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 10 (32- and 64 bit), Windows® 2003 Server SP2 R2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 2008 Server R2 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 7 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® 8 (32 - and 64-bit), Windows® 8.1 (32- and 64-bit), Windows® Vista SP2 (32- and 64-bit), openSUSE® 13.1 x64
- Scan destinations
- Scan to USB, Scan to e-mail, Scan to mailbox, Scan to network
- Scan file formats
- JPEG, PDF, PDF / A, TIFF, XPS
- Encrypted / password-protected PDF, Linearised PDF / PDF / A, Scan to home, Searchable PDF, Scan at the touch of a button, PDF / XPS / TIFF with one or more pages
- Fax functions
- Create fax job, Internet fax, Network Server Fax enablement
- Fax facilities (optional)
- Fax forwarding to e-mail or SMB, Walk up fax (option with 1 line or 2 lines, including LAN fax)
- Standard security features
- 256-bit encryption (conforms to FIPS 140-2), Access Control, Audit log, Integration of Cisco® TrustSec Identity Services Engine (ISE), Common Criteria Certification ISO 15408, Hard Drive overwrite, Compatible with McAfee (ePO), McAfee® built-in, Network authentication, SNMPv3, Secure e-mail, Secure faxing, Secure printing, Secure scanning, TLS, User rights
- Optional security functions
- McAfee Integrity Control, Smart Card Enablement kit (CAC / PIV, .NET), Xerox® PrintSafe
- Network accounting, Xerox Standard Accounting (copying, printing, scanning, faxing, e-mailing)
- Media transit
- Originals feeder
- Single-pass double-sided automatic document feeder
- Capacity: 130 sheets
- 148 x 210 mm to 297 x 420 mm
- Paper capacity
- Tray (Tray for manual feed): 100 sheets
- Tray 1: 520 sheets
- Tray 2: 520 sheets
- Drawer (High capacity double drawer): 2,000 sheets
- Tray (High capacity tray unit) (optional): 2,000 sheets
- Tray (drawer for envelopes) (optional): 60 envelopes
- Tray (Tray for manual feed): Formats: # 10 Commercial, A6, C5 Envelope, DL Envelope, Large US Postcard, Monarch; Deviating dimensions: 89 x 98 mm to 320 x 483 mm
- Tray 1: Deviating sizes: 140 x 182 mm to 297 x 432 mm
- Tray 2: Deviating sizes: 140 x 182 mm to 320 x 450 mm
- Tray (High capacity double drawer): Formats: A / Letter, A4
- Tray (High capacity tray unit) (optional): Formats: A / Letter, A4 long edge feed
- Drawer (drawer for envelopes) (optional): Deviating sizes: 98 x 148 mm to 162 x 241 mm
- Double sump tray with staggered explanation: 500-sheet tray
- Face Up drawer: 100-sheet tray
- Ready-to-use finisher (Optional): 2-hole punching, 3-hole punching, stapling at multiple positions, 500 + 3000-sheet tray
- Ready-to-use Automatic Fold and Attach (AVH) module: 2-hole punching, 3-hole punching, ookletmaker, multi-position stapling, V-fold, 500 + 1500-sheet tray
- C- / Z folding unit (Optional): adds Z-folding, Letter Z-folding, Letter C-folding to the BR Finisher and BR Booklet Maker Fi
Download Xerox WorkCentre 7970i Printer Driver
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows 8 (32bit)⟹ Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows 8 (64bit)⟹ Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows 7 (32bit)⟹ Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows 7 (64bit)⟹ Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows Server 2008 32bit⟹ Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows Server 2008 64bit⟹ Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows XP 32bit ⟹Download
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i for Windows XP 64bit⟹ Download
Download driver MAC OS for Xerox WorkCentre 7970i printer
Download driver Xerox WorkCentre 7970i printer for Mac OS⟹ Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7970i :
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7970i in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox WorkCentre 7970i. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.