The Xerox Phaser 6180 Color Laser Printer is the cutting edge among fast, affordable and easy-to-use printers and delivers high-quality printing for smaller and medium-sized workgroups. Work effortlessly and press with ease.
- Technology Color single-pass laser
- format A4
- Print speed 20 ppm color, 25 ppm black and white
- First print 10 seconds color
- 600 x 600 x 4 dpi resolution
- Processor 400 MHz
- Memory 128 MB to 1 GB
- Adobe® PostScript® 3 ™, PCL 6 languages
- Interface 10/100 Base TX Ethernet
- USB 2.0
- Paper Trays 1x 250 sheets + 150-sheet side feeder
- max. capacity 950 sheets
- Paper output 250-sheet tray
- Media 65 - 220 g / m2
- A4, A5, B5 JIS, B4 JIS, US letter, Executive
- Linux® Drivers, Mac OS® X 10.2 and above, Windows® 2000 and higher, Xerox Walk-Up® Printer Driver
- Duplex optionally
- Features built-in web server, e-mail alerts, remote printing, advanced Printing Scout, Phaser Smart, billing tasks
- Dimensions 400 x 493 x 470 mm (basic model)
- Weight 27 kg
- 24 months warranty at the service center
- Max. Load 60,000 pages per month
Windows XP32-bitDownload Now
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser 6180:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser 6180 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.