Printer Xerox Phaser 3330 is a compact device with all printing features, such as mobile print, duplex printing and much more.
High-performance printers require higher-performing devices, the Phaser 3330 is designed to improve productivity with easy connectivity. The printer is ready to meet your printing needs, with wireless Wi-Fi internal connectivity that makes you comfortable and easy to print.
SPECIFICATIONS Phaser 3330
- Model 3330V/DNI
- Price € 295
- Print speed up to 40 ppm
- Duty cycle Up to 80,000 images/month1
- Recommended monthly print volume Up to 6,000 pages
- Two-sided output Standard
- First-page-out time, printing As fast as 6.5 seconds
- Maximum print resolution 600 x 600 dpi (up to 1200 x 1200 enhanced image quality)
- Processor speed 1.0 GHz
- Print memory (standard/max) 512 MB / 512 MB
- Connectivity 10/100/1000 BaseT Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wi-Fi
- Page Description Languages (PDL) JPEG, PCL® 5e, PCL® 6, PDF Direct, PostScript 3 compatible, TIFF
- Print features Automatic 2-sided, Booklet printing, Collation, Custom page size, Draft mode, Earth Smart, Fit-to-page, Job scheduling, MICR, N-up, Poster printing, Print from USB, Print from local drive, Save, Save and Print, Scaling, Watermarks
- Mobile printing Apple® AirPrint™, Google Cloud Print™, WiFi Direct (optional: Xerox® Print Service Plug-in for Android™)
- Warranty One-year on-site
- *Prices do not include any supplies, additional print charges or applicable taxes and are subject to change without notice. Products are available to business customers; subject to applicable terms and conditions. Xerox equipment and accessories have been produced in a factory from new parts and from reprocessed parts which meet the performance standards of new parts.
- Device management features Apple® Bonjour, Email alerts, Xerox® CentreWare® Internet Services, Xerox® CentreWare® Web
- OS support Mac OS® version 10.8 and later, Windows® Vista® and later, Xerox® Global Print Driver®, Xerox® Mobile Express Driver®, various Linux® and Unix® distributions
- Output capacity 150 sheets
- Paper capacity Tray (Bypass tray): 50 sheets,Tray 1: 250 sheets,Tray (optional): 550 sheets
- Paper size Tray (Bypass tray): Custom sizes: 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm,Tray 1: Custom sizes: 99 x 147 mm to 216 x 356 mm,Tray (optional): Custom sizes: 76 x 127 mm to 216 x 356 mm
- Security features IP filtering, IPSec, IPv6, SNMPv3, SSL, Secure HTTPS (SSL/TLS), Secure IPP, WEP (64-/128-bit), WPA/WPA2-Enterprise, WPA/WPA2-Personal, WPA2-PSK (AES)
- Temperature (operating) 10 - 32 ° C
- Temperature (non-operating) 40 - ° C
- Relative humidity (operating) 20 - 80 % RH (noncondensing)
- Sound pressure levels 54 dB (operating), 26 dB (standby)
- Warm-up time (from power save mode) 35 seconds
- Power consumption Operating: 700 W ,Standby: 50 W ,Power save: 3.5 W
- ENERGY STAR ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 366 x 368 x 257 mm
- Weight 9.9 kg
- Certifications CE Mark applicable to Low Voltage Directive (2006/95/EC), EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, FCC Part 15, Class B, FCC Part 68, GOST, GS Mark, R&TTE Directive 1999/5/EC, UL 60950-1/CSA 60950-1-07, 2nd Edition
Xerox Printer Driver Download
Xerox Phaser 3330 Printer Driver WINDOWS Download :
Support : (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64)
DOWNLOAD ⟸ Web-based Print Driver Installer
DOWNLOAD ⟸ Generic PPD
DOWNLOAD ⟸ PCL Driver - Xerox User Interface
DOWNLOAD⟸ PCL6 Driver - Xerox User Interface
DOWNLOAD⟸ XPS Driver - Xerox User Interface
DOWNLOAD ⟸ PS Driver - Xerox User Interface
Xerox Phaser 3330 Printer Driver MAC OS X Download :
Support : (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12)
DOWNLOAD ⟸ Mac OS X Print Driver Installer Package 10.10, 10.11, 10.12
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Phaser® 3330:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Phaser® 3330 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox Phaser® 3330. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.