Xerox Nuvera 100MX is designed to deliver exceptional image quality and provides a high volume work environment with multifunction printers, scanners and copiers capable of producing high quality content for a variety of purposes. Designed to help improve workflow, this all-in-one Xerox printer can integrate with intuitive software and services, delivering fast and reliable color solutions for demanding multi-user environments, from libraries to business departments. marketing, university coffee shops, to print stations.
Xerox Nuvera® 100 MX Production SystemPerformance
- Rated speed
- 8.5" x 11" media: 100 ipm
- 11" x 17" media: 60 ipm
- Print: 4800 x 600 dpi
- RIP: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Recommended average monthly volume
- 100,000 - 1,500,000 images per month
- Duty cycle
- 3,200,000 images per month
- Line Screens
- 85, 106, 125, 134, or 156 lpi
- Standard Capabilities
- Production printing and finishing
- Printed Sides
- TIFF/Multi-page TIFF, Adobe, PostScript Level 3, PDF, PCL6, ASCII, VIPP/PostScript, PPML, LCDS and IPDS
- Network Interfaces
- Ethernet interface (10/100BaseT; 1 GB), IBM Bus and Tag
- User Interface
- 15" flat panel monitor, USB keyboard, USB mouse
- 2.4 GHz CPU with 1 GB Memory
- Hard Disk
- 160 GB SATA
- Optional second hard drive: 400 GB SATA
- Paper sources
- Up to 2 modules:
- Sheet-feed Module: 4 paper trays
- High Capacity Sheet-feed Module: 2 paper trays
- Standard paper capacity
- Sheet-feed Module: 5,800 sheets per module
- High Capacity Sheet-feed Module: 3,200 sheets per module
- Maximum paper capacity with options
- 11,600 sheets
- Media Dimensions - Minimum
- 5.5 x 8 inches
- Media Dimensions - Maximum
- 12.6 x 18.5 inches
- Media Weight - Minimum
- 38 lbs book
- Media Weight - Maximum
- 100 lbs text
- Media Types
- Coated: gloss, silk, matte
- Uncoated: book, text, bond, cover, bristol, index offset
- Specialty: tabs, envelopes, carbonless, preprinted offset forms
- Electronic Input
- Ethernet, IBM Bus and Tag, and CD
- Tray 1
- 1,600 sheets
- Tray 2
- Sheet-feed Module: 3,100 sheets
- High Capacity Sheet-feed Module: 1,600 sheets
- Tray 3
- 550 sheets (Sheet-feed Module only)
- Tray 4
- 550 sheets (Sheet-feed Module only)
- Other Input Devices
- Insertion Module
- High Capacity Insertion Module
- Top Tray
- 250 sheets Finishing Transport Module
- Basic Finisher Module: 3,000 sheet Stacker, offset between sets or jobs. One or two staples, up to 100 sheets. Top tray 250 sheets.
- Basic Finisher Module Plus: Used in addition to Basic Finisher Module, Stacks up to 3,000 additional sheets, One or two staples, up to 100 sheets
- Booklet Making
- Plockmatic Pro 30 Production Booklet Maker
- Bypass Transport
- Finishing Transport -- Interface to Document Finishing Architecture (DFA) compliant devices
- Digital Front Ends
- Xerox FreeFlow™ Print Server
- Electrical Requirements
- 187-240 VAC, 50 amp, 50/60 Hz wall service
- Feeder Module: W: 31.7"; D: 28"; H: 44.6"
- Print Engine: W: 43"; D: 29"; H: 61.6"
- Sheet Enhancement Module: W: 15"; D: 28"; H: 41.5"
- Basic Finisher Module: W: 33"; D: 28"; H: 43.5"
- Basic Finisher Module Plus: W: 49"; D: 28"; H: 44.5"
- Finishing Transport Module: W: 35.6"; D: 28"; H: 46.3"
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows 8 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows 8 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows 7 (32bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows 7 (64bit)
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows Server 2008 32bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows Server 2008 64bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows XP 32bit
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX for Windows XP 64bit
Download printer driver MAC OS for Xerox Nuvera 100MX
Download software Xerox Nuvera 100MX printer for Mac OS
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox Nuvera 100MX:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox Nuvera 100MX in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.