The WorkCentre 77xx series machines are upgraded to high-performance A3 (SRA3) multifunction digital color devices. The devices are based on single-step laser xerography with the IBT transfer belt and EA-HG polymeric toners. This technology is characterized by high productivity, reliability, stability and output quality. There is an optional EFI Fiery System 10e external rider (RIP) similar to the WorkCentre 74xx series. This enables the WorkCentre 7755/7765/7775 to work with graphics applications, custom printing, personalized bulk mailing applications, and many other areas that require, in addition to high productivity and print quality, print queue management, advanced color management and variable data handling.
- Technology Color single-pass laser xerographies, CMYK
- Maximum SRA3 format (320 x 450 mm), maximum media width 339 mm
- Print speed 55 (7755), 65 (7765) or 75 (7775) ppm. black and white
- 40 (7755) or 50 (7765 and 7775) str. color
- Max. mes. working cycle Up to 300,000 pages per month (7765), up to 200,000 pages per month (7755)
- Resolution Resolution 600 x 600 dpi, 2 400 x 2400 dpi printing
- Warm-up time Max. 30 seconds of "sleep" mode
- First print Less than 5.5 seconds black and white, 8.9 seconds color (both speed versions)
- Enlarge / Reduce 25-400%
- Multiple copies Up to 9,999
- Automatic Document Feeder Standard 250-sheet DADF (Automatic Document Feeder), maximum weight 200 g / m2
- Access control system Standard internal auditron for printing and copying, optional external system connection (FDI), network authentication, Xerox Standard Accounting support (XSA)
- 2400 dpi, 8 bit resolution
- Maximum supportable area 317 x 450 mm (guaranteed)
- Maximum media size 339 x 480 mm
- 1.8GHz AMD Athlon Processor, Endeavor Print Driver 4.2
- PDL Language PCL 5c, PCL 6, PostScript 3, TIFF, HP-GL2, PDF 1.5
- Connect Ethernet 10/100 Base - TX standard
- Duplex printing Automatic duplex printing standard, up to 175 g / m2
- Drivers Windows 95/98 / ME, NT4.0, 2000 / XP
- Type Scan to E-mail (with LDAP), Scan to Server via FTP (SMB) and Desktop (with ScanSoft Optional Software).
- JPG, TIFF, Multi Page TIFF, PDF, S-PDF format support (PDF with OCR recognized text for search
- Metadata support Up to 6 user-definable metadata fields
- Scan resolution Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Optional Scan To Desktop 10.0 SE or DLX, OCR OmniPage 14.0, FreeFlow SmartSend
- FAX (optional)
- Fax type One or two PBX / PSTN analog lines, Walk-up fax, Inbox receiving fax, Secure inbox, Internet fax, Fax server connectivity
- Transmission speed Up to 2 seconds per page
- Modem speed 33.6 kbps + JBIG compression, MMR, MH
- Dialing Speed dial, group selection, web site administration
- Paper input standard 250-sheet up to SRA3 side feeder, weight up to 300 g / m2
- Tray 1 and 2 on 520 sheets up to A3, Trays 3 and 4 on a total of 2,10 sheets A4, weight up to 220 g / m2
- Optional High Capacity A4 Tray: 2000 sheets of A4 (5 trays plus side feed available)
- Paper sizes and weights Cassette tapes A5 to A3 (64-220 g / m2)
- Standard high-capacity A4 trays (64-220 g / m2)
- Side Feeder: A5 to SRA3 (64-300 g / m2)
- Additional High Capacity A4 Tray (64-220 g / m2)
- Output: standard You need to select one output device!
- Output Trays and FINISHERS (optionally, one item must be selected):
- Output Output Depositor Throwing, 500-sheet capacity
- Office Finisher Stacking up to 1,000 sheets, stapling in 3 positions up to 50 sheets
- Advanced Finisher Up to 3,000-sheet stacking, up to 500-sheet print output, 3-position stapling up to 50 sheets, 2 or 4 holes (switchable) without capacity limitation. Decurling - Limit the fold of a superseded medium of higher weight.
- Professional Finisher Stacking up to 1 500 sheets, up to 500 sheets print, 3-sided stapling up to 50 sheets, 2 or 4 holes (changeable) without capacity limitation, folding to V, brochure creation, sewing V1 with a capacity of 15 sheets (60 pages of document), the output format of the A5 or A4 brochure. Decurling - Limit the fold of a superseded medium of higher weight.
- Light Production Asphalt Paver D2 Stacking up to 1500 sheets, up to 500 sheets print, 3-sided stapling up to 100 sheets (variable sewing wire length, 2 or 4 hole holes without capacity limitation, folding into V , brochure creation, V1 stitch binding with a capacity of 15 sheets (60 pages of document), output format of the brochure A5 or A4 Decurling - Reduction of the bending of the superseded medium of higher weight with the storage unit further C and Z warehouse, up to 5 sheets 90 g / m2.
- Print / System 512 MB (System) up to 1 GB
- 512MB (EPCM) Image for Copy
- Hard Drive Standard minimum 80 GB
- Power supply 220 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Consumption el. Power Consumption 1 145 W (Average Operation), 285 W Stand-By, 218 W Low-Power, Less than 25 W (Sleep / PWR Off)
- Dimensions (full configuration) 1 762 x 875 x 1 460 mm (W x H x H, with professional finisher)
- Weight (maximum) 210 kg (without finishers)
Xerox WorkCentre 7755/7765/7775 Driver Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox WorkCentre 7755/7765/7775:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox WorkCentre 7755/7765/7775 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
Post a Comment