I often have projects where I need to scan a large number of documents. I have an all-in-one printer, and a 150 page scan task, usually takes 40 minutes. I am very excited and amazed when the same project takes only 12 minutes with Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner ($ 595). In addition, I can easily scan my project directly to Adobe Acrobat Pro 9 (not included).
This machine offers great scanner functionality in a sleek and attractive compact unit that takes very little footprint space. The automatic document feeder can hold up to 50 pages. In addition, it can quickly scan 25 pages at 200 dpi per minute. This unit has the ability to automatically scan single and two-sided pages, without the need to rotate the paper manually.
DokuMate 162 can scan documents and pictures directly to any of the nine different pre-program objectives with a touch of a button. The scanner is equipped with the User's Guide, Power Cable, USB Cable, and disks containing Driver Scanner (TWAIN Driver, Certified-ISIS & WIA), Nuance PaperPort, Nuance OmniPage Pro, and One Touch Visioneer with Kofax VRS Technology. . The software installation is fast and easy, and I can connect my scanner to PC via the provided USB cable. The dimensions of the machine are: 12 "x 5.62" x 6.125 ", and weighs only 7 lbs.The unit can scan the maximum document size of 8.5" x 36 "DocuMate 162 Document Scanner quickly is not clear, the color is also clear. optical resolution up to 600 dpi I am happy with the performance and output of Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner, and highly recommend it to anyone who runs small and medium sized businesses or to the average person who might just want to be organized, and turn the pile of documents into free paperless without environment.
- Starting at$595.00
- Image Enhancement Technology: Kofax VRS Basic
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Simplex or Duplex: Duplex (two side scanning)
- Interface: USB 2.0 (1.1 compatible)
- Optical Resolution: 600 dpi
- ADF Capacity: 50 sheets (20 lb. paper)
- Visioneer OneTouch Technology (PC): Yes
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, duplex: 50 ipm
- Duty Cycle: 2500 pages/day
- Speed @ 150 dpi, color: Up to 25 ppm simplex / 50 ipm duplex
- ADF Maximum Paper Size: 8.5" x 36" in
- ADF Minimum Paper Size: 2.5" x 2" in
- Dimensions: 12.1" x 6.3" x 5.5" (W×D×H)
- Output Bit Depth: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale, 1-bit black & white
- Scan Method: Fast Duplex ADF
- Drivers: TWAIN, ISIS, WIA
- Supported Operating Systems (OneTouch 4): Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP (SP2)
- Speed @ 200 dpi, b&w, simplex: 25 ppm
- Power Supply UK/Europe Plugs: No
What’s in the box
- DocuMate 162 Scanner
- Power Supply
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Quick Install Card
- Technical Support Card
- User's Guide
- Scanner Driver (TWAIN, ISIS, WIA)
- Nuance PaperPort
- Nuance OmniPage Pro
- Visioneer OneTouch 4.0 with Acuity
Supported Platforms: Windows 10, Windows 10 x64, Windows 7, Windows 7 x64, Windows 8, Windows 8 x64, Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 x64
Supported Languages: English (Global), English (N. America)
Driver For Windows
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Windows 10 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 10 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 8.1 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 8.1 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 8 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 8 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 7 X64 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows 7 X32 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows Vista 64-Bit Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows Vista 32-Bit Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows XP 64-Bit Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For windows XP 32-Bit Download
Driver For Linux
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Linux Rpm Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Linux Debian Download
Driver For Mac Os
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Mac Os X10.10 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Mac Os X10.9 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Mac Os X10.8 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Mac Os X10.7 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Mac Os X10.6 Download
Xerox DocuMate 162 Scanner Driver For Mac Os X10.5 Download
Driver Download or the Installation for Windows Operating System:
How to install the driver for Xerox DocuMate 162:
- First, you need to click the link provided for download, then select the option “Save” or “Save as”. Clicking “Save” is for downloading the file. Meanwhile if you choose “Run” or “Open”, the file downloaded will be automatically installed after the downloading process is completed.
- For your information, the driver file that you download will be saved in a certain folder that you have set before, especially in the self-extracting form or (.exe format).
- The last step is double clicking the downloaded file that has the format EXE file for the decompress process. Then, the installation will be automatically started.
How to uninstall the driver by using Control Panel.
Note: The following steps are for Windows 7. The different versions may have the different settings.
- Come to the Start menu, then you need to choose Control panel --> choose the driver and click “Uninstall a Program.”
- Wait until a page is appear with the list of the installed program. Then you need to double click the program that you want to uninstall.
- At last, choose “Yes” and “Ok”. The uninstall process is completed.
Driver Download or Installation process for Mac Operating System:
How to install driver of Xerox DocuMate 162 in Mac:
- First, you need the file of the driver. When you have already completed the downloading process, it will be saved in the certain folder. You can see it at the computer settings.
- Second, you need to double click the downloaded driver file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- The third step is that you need to double click again the mounted Disk Image.
- At last, double clicking the packaged driver file. Do not worry, the installation is about to be started automatically.
However, the step-by-step of the installation (and vice versa), it can be differed depend upon the platform or device that you use for the installation of Xerox DocuMate 162. The above mentioned, the installation is occurred using Windows 7 and Mac for windows XP or windows 8 is not much different way.
Post a Comment