Xerox Document Center 320 Photocopy machine for better results. Xerox Document Center Color 320 can replace up to four machines with only one Xerox Document Center Color 320 copy machine, combining the color strength functionality is a real breakthrough. Document Center 320 is designed not to compromise any function. In other words, not just doing everything, doing everything well.
This makes Xerox Document Center Color 320 the first true multifunction device, one that allows users to use time, space and network more efficiently
- Color and B & W capabilities
- 22 ipm (color) and 40 ipm (monochrome)
- High Quality 600 x 600 dpi resolution
- 64-105 gsm (Trays 1-4) / 55-220 gsm (By-Pass Tray)
- Trayless Automatic double siding
Xerox Document Center Color 320 SpecificationsCopier
- 22 ppm (color) and 40 ppm (monochrome)
- First Copy Output Time: 4.7 seconds (monochrome), 10.4 seconds (color) (A4 long-edge feed)
- High resolution: processes color at 1,200 dpi x 1,200 dpi and output resolution of 600 dpi x 600 dpi in 16.7 million colors.
- Network connectivity: 100Base-TX / 10Base-T interface (standard) as well as TCP / IP, NetWare, EtherTalk®, Net BEUI multiprotocols
- Multiclient environments: Windows® 95/98 / Me, Windows® 2000, Windows NT® 4.0
- Network Scanner
- A3-capable flatbed scanner: Scans documents up to 600 dpi.
- Users can select from 200, 300, 400 and 600 dpi resolutions
- Scans data to Windows® 95/98 / Me, NT® 4.0 Windows® 2000 Twain compatible applications via a network
- Sends and records to a maximum of A3
- 33.6k maximum transmission speed
- Optional Internet Fax