Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 Scanner
The Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 scanner provides a new perspective on document scanning. Easy scanning with newspapers, magazines, documents or books directly without cutting or damaging it.
- Scan business cards up to A3 size documents.
- Give priority to performance.
- Technology VI (Versatile Imaging).
- Detecting multiple documents.
- Easily create your own digital book.
In addition, SV600 ScanSnap comes with Smart Rack2-Filer For Windows users, Rack2-Filer Smart is a scanning and content viewing feature-rich application incorporating an ultra-intuitive bookshelf and interface binder that gives users intimate and fun interactions with their scanned writing jobs
- PDF Scan and JPG files directly to the binder
- Drag a binder from one cabinet to another
- Apply the image to create a typical binder
- Flick through the page or jump to that section
- Create a divider sheet to organize the content
- Use the highlighter tool with a color palette
- Attach a digital sticky note to the page
- Easy highlights and stamp pages
- OCR fastener to search by keyword or phrase
- Use the zoom tool to see fine detail
- Select Image Writer to print the content in the binder
DOWNLOAD DRIVER (All Fujitsu scanner drivers as well as software from Official Source):
Download Software And Utilities Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 for WINDOW And Mac OS X
Download Driver Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 for Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11
Download Driver Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 for WINDOW 10/8.1/8/7/VISTA/XP (32/64-bit)
To install the Fujitsu ScanSnap SV600 Scanner Printer driver, download the driver version that suits your operating system by clicking the corresponding link above. A window should then appear asking you where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you'll easily find it, like your desktop. Then follow the instructions below according to the type of file you downloaded
exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double click on the file. Then just follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.