Kodak Photo Printer 605 is a successor of Kodak 6850 Photobooth printer type that has been classified as an old printer. Although a successor of the previous type, does not mean Kodak Photo Printer 605 is still using the features of the previous printer. In this article we will discuss about photobooth printer Kodak Photo Printer 605.
Kodak Photo Printer 605 can be classified as a printer used to print photos, therefore the technology used was more prioritizing results compared to the speed. If you want to set up Photobooth outlets, Kodak Photo Printer 605 can be used as one of the printer options that you will use later. The results are quite good and durable to be one consideration. However, some people find if behind good picture quality, the prints from Kodak Photo Printer 605 are very easy to scratch. For this one issue we have not dared to confirm if there is a problem with thermal smears or image quality from Kodak 605.
We also judge if Photobooth printer on this one, producing a noise that is quite noisy when performing the operation. But, we believe that it does not interfere with your Photobooth customers at all. When compared to the type of printer used in Photobooth, Kodak Photo Printer 605 is the lowest sound printer.
Customers hope that the problems with Kodak 6800 and 6850 have been fixed when Kodak launches this 605 Kodak product. We also assess if this new product is much lighter and easier to move even though the shape is not small and tend to be large.
- The printing process: Thermal dye
- Image quality: Continuous tone, 300 dpi
- Print: 8 seconds. about 4x6 inches; 15 sec. For 5x7 or 6x8-inch
- Maximum print area:
- 4x6 in. Limit (102mm x 152mm)
- 6x8 in. Limit (152mm x 203mm)
- 5x7 in. With the border (127 mm x 178 mm)
- Capacity media:
- 750 - 4x6 inch prints
- 375 - 5x7 inch or 6x8 inch prints
- USB 2.0
- Windows 2000 and XP
UPDATE: KODAK Photo Printer 6800/6850 firmware and software!
Free download and instructions for installing Kodak 6850 Photo Printer Driver for Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows XP 64-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 64-bit, Windows 7, Windows 7 64-bit. For those who have lost the installation CD.
1. Kodak 6850 Windows XP Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
2. Kodak 6850 Windows Vista Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
3. Kodak 6850 Windows XP 64-bit Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
4. Kodak 6850 Windows Vista 64-bit Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
5. Kodak 6850 Windows Server 2003 Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
6. Kodak 6850 Windows Server 2003 64-bit Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
7. Kodak 6850 Windows 7 Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
8. Kodak 6850 Windows 7 64-bit Printer Driver File size 2.59 MB exe Download
To install the Kodak 6850 Photo Printer Driver, load the version of the driver for your operating system by clicking on the appropriate link above corresponds. A window should then show up you will be asked where you want to save the file. Save the driver file somewhere on your computer where you can easily see the location as your desktop. Then go on the type of file that you downloaded as follows
.exe (executable file)
Go to the location where you saved the file and double-click the file. Then follow the onscreen instructions to install the driver.