HP re-introduces the newest product Multifunctional laser printer HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn LaserJet Pro offers superior ease of installation and usage processes, superb print output, and energy savings. Whatever your needs, whether for printing documents, scanning, to copying your work documents, this multifunction printer can do everything quickly.
Product Detail HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn (G3Q59A)
- Platform Multifunction (Print, Scan, Copy)
- Monthly duty cycle1: Up to 10,000 pages
- Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Speed: Up to 22 ppm
- First-page-out: 7.5 seconds
- Output tray: 100-sheet face-down bin
- Input tray: 150-sheet input tray
- Duplex print: Manual
- Resolution: Up to 300 x 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 x 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
- Speed: Normal, A4: Up to 12 ppm
- Size: Maximum: 216 x 297 mm
- Type: Flatbed & ADF
- Resolution: Black (text and graphics): 600 x 400 dpi
- Speed: Up to 22 cpm
- Maximum: 99 copies
- 256 MB of memory
- Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit operating system compatibility: Vista®: (32-bit only); XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only); Apple® OS X EI Capitan (v10.11) OS X Yosemite (v10.10) OS X Mavericks (v10.9), OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8);
- Size 415.1 mm x 288 mm x 279.5 mm
- Weight 7.6 Kg
- Toner Cartridge (Supplies) CF217A HP 17A Black Original LaserJet Toner Cartridge (1,600 pages)
- Power Consumption 255 watts (active printing), 4.2 watts (ready), 1.0 watts (sleep), 0.05 watts (Auto-off / Manual-on)
- Hi-Speed Connection USB 2.0 port (device); built-in 10 / 100Base-TX Fast Ethernet network port; Phone line port (in / out)
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
HP LaserJet Pro M130fn Windows Printer Driver(231 MB) Download
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.12, Mac OS X 10.11, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.8
HP LaserJet Pro M130fn Easy Start (5.4 MB)Download
How to install the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn driver using the downloaded installation file
- If you do not have a CD driver, you can download the installation driver file above. This installation file is also suitable for those of you who have problems with the CD player. By downloading it you need to make sure it is compatible with your operating system. After you download the driver, you can follow these steps.
- Open the downloaded installation file and find the correct configuration file.
- Press Enter after you find the right file. Wait a few seconds and a popup window will pop up.
- Follow the instructions on the installation page and wait for the installation process to reach 100%.
How to install HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn Driver by using the Driver CD
- If you have a DVD / CD driver, you can install the printer software using. Installing this software is very easy. This is similar to installing other printer drivers using the CD driver. If you have already done so, you will not find problems installing it. Here are the steps you can follow.
- Insert the HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fn DVD Driver into your computer. Once entered, your computer will detect it. In addition, you will be redirected to the installation window.
- In some cases, you may not be automatically redirected to the installation page. If this happens, you must open Windows Explorer through the shortcut. You can do this by clicking the Windows + E button.
- After that, you should search the DVD RW Drive directory. Open this directory and locate the file whose end is .exe. Click and installation window will appear on your screen.
- Follow the steps in the pop-up window. At the end of the step you will find the "Install" button. Click on the button and wait. After a while, the installation will finish.
- When you're done, you'll find a pop-up box with a Finish button. Click this button to complete the installation. When you click this button, DVD will be output from your computer. In some cases, your PC will restart automatically
How to check which printer is connected to your computer
- Click on the "Start" button.
- Click on the 'Control Panel' button.
- Click on the 'Printers and Faxes' symbol.
- Once you click on it, you'll see a printer icon with the type of printer written next to it.